Windows 10: 1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active

Discus and support 1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; must manually activate adobe flash to watch tv on 1809 update edge browser, problem only started after 1809 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatnDavemurphy, Mar 20, 2019.

1. 1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active

must manually activate adobe flash to watch tv on 1809 update edge browser, problem only started after 1809 update

:)

PatnDavemurphy, Mar 20, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 20, 2019
  3. I cant download adobe flash player,itried to watch xfinity tv or other videos but i cant,is there an app available or any other solution

adobe flash player cant be dowloaded and i dont think there is an app for xfinity tv

smalleagle, Mar 20, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile 1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active

1. 1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active - Similar Threads - 1809 update xfinity

2. xfinity

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xfinity: app for installing xfinity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xfinity/03dd6af8-3daf-4fc0-b962-35492d2edd47
  3. xfinity internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xfinity internet: how do I report x finity for charging my card but but providing no interne https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/xfinity-internet/bad9c944-7b15-4b5f-ac56-92f3c71de4d7
  4. 1809 Upgrade & Adobe Flash Failures

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 Upgrade & Adobe Flash Failures: The attached image tells the story. I searched the adobe updates and found that one of them is from 2018. I used the Updates troubleshooter a few times to no avail. I've read that version 1809 can be problematic so should I just wait for the version after that? Will Windows...
  5. Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro: Tried to watch shows, always wants to enable flash. Go thru the steps to load, and comes back to the same screen about flash not loading. Verified the version, and have the latest. Went through settings, and deleted Adobe Flash, rebooted, and tried again, but same result....
  6. xfinity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xfinity: delete all of xfinity from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xfinity/83f1f36f-f646-4ada-b85d-b4126680d992
  7. Feature update 1809 automatically reinstalling?

Feature update 1809 automatically reinstalling?: The last update was 2/19/2019 10:48pm. Tonight 2/20/2019 my computer started running super slow and disk usage had gone to 100%. In checking out why discovered that Featured update to Windows 10 version 1809 was reinstalling. This update had installed back in October 2018....
  8. Windows 10 1809 update not installing automatically

Windows 10 1809 update not installing automatically: I work for a company that services about 2000 computers, and we are currently using WSUS to push updates out. The computers are seeing and downloading the 1809 update, but it is not being installed automatically. Each user is having to choose the update and restart option...
  9. Automatically undo changes while updating 1809

Automatically undo changes while updating 1809: I'm trying to update my Windows from 1803 to 1809 using Windows 10 Update Assistant. The assistant can finish its job normally and acquired me to reboot the system. After the system was rebooted, the screen showed that the system is updating, but when the process reached...
  10. Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv

in Browsers and Email
    Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv: Asus Q552 windows 10, just install Creators update 4/13! Now cannot Stream Xfinity live tv on Google Chrome, or any other browser ! Windows update did something I can't undo. SCREWED again! 82199