Windows 10: 1809 weak gaming perfomance

Discus and support 1809 weak gaming perfomance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; try all the windows 10 builds since windows 10 was released the 1709 is faster of the 1809 build by a lot & less bugged but since I can't stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adæ, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Adæ Win User

1809 weak gaming perfomance

try all the windows 10 builds since windows 10 was released

the 1709 is faster of the 1809 build by a lot & less bugged

but since I can't stop microsoft to upgrade my 1709 to 1809

I was force to downgrade to windows 7

today I try to compare windows 10 - 1809 build to windows 7 in World of Warcraft to figure it out which one is better

when I begin to raid run with windows 10 installed the game become unplayable due very low FPS from 60 down to 4

then I switch to windows 7 and the game was smooth with 60 FPS stable during the raid run

that is how I discovery the 1809 build is collection of bugs

and before anyone tell me is my computer

let' me say again that I have zero issues to run any game with windows 10 - 1709 build

but I can't keep the 1709 build because I can't stop windows updates to install the 1803 build etc etc

I try many times and the only way to get back to the 1709 build is first install the 1709

then let upgrade then use previous build recovery feature

and then I get an error so I'm screw because I can't log in the desktop

and the only way to fix it is by format it and fresh install it

now how I block windows update to touch my 1709 build with the next build upgrade ?

oh yeah the Wushowhide doesn't show the 1803 build so I can't block with it

:)

2. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Lumia 950 mic audio pickup too weak

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why your audio mic is weak, kindly answer these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already contacted B2X regarding your concern?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Jan 29, 2019
  4. 1809 weak gaming perfomance

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1809 weak gaming perfomance

1. 1809 weak gaming perfomance - Similar Threads - 1809 weak gaming

2. Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update: before the updates my Laptop was able to run all of my games without any problems. Valorant with 250 fps and Cod with like 100. And then after i updated my pc first of all every third Party program like battl.net, steam or adobe wasnt accessible anymore. After a long time on...
  3. Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update: before the updates my Laptop was able to run all of my games without any problems. Valorant with 250 fps and Cod with like 100. And then after i updated my pc first of all every third Party program like battl.net, steam or adobe wasnt accessible anymore. After a long time on...
  4. windows 11 computer perfomence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 computer perfomence: IHve a acer aspie e15 laptop , amd a10 processor , 4gb ram quad core,1000gb hdd.So My Issue is my windows 11 is countinously hanging and laggy. i dont know what to do. windows 10 i have not experinced these issues. a lot have changed after the new update for eg: Previously mt...
  5. RAID Horrible Perfomance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAID Horrible Perfomance: I have 8 6TB Seagate SAS 12GBps drives, I tried to use a Perc H730P and a SAS 9300-8i, with the 730P I created a RAID 6 initialized, formatted in windows and tested. using CrystalDiskMark I got 800mb Read but only 100write speeds. But whenever I tried to copy files is was...
  6. About PC perfomance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About PC perfomance: My computer is a core i7,8GB computer its not a gaming one but can we play fortnite at max graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-pc-perfomance/71b1bc9c-614f-41bf-8ac4-1daf90f63433
  7. Weak signal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weak signal: My wife's computer and my computer are on the same home wifi network. Her signal is strong. Mine is very weak. I don't know what do to get my signal strength back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weak-signal/814061d4-09bc-47e0-ac14-f6b62c1fbe0a
  8. Slow perfomance of computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow perfomance of computer: Hi Forum I have the following laptop Intel celeron 1.80ghz ram 4.000 gp 681 gb local disc 254 used, 427 free The laptop has been slow for a long time but I need it to be quicker now. On start up the login screen takes a while to come on sometimes around 5 minutes or I...
  9. Games slow on 1809

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games slow on 1809: The last build that games work properly on. [img] Two Windows on same machine, just separate SSDs. One is this standard 1809 clean installation and other one last Skippy but now I'm talking only about this normal 1809. So, as I said, same machine, same drivers, same...
  10. weak text

in Windows 10 Support
    weak text: the regular text on both, websites and e-mails, is pale and weak, see attachments. I tried 'clear type', which did not affect the text at large. Perhaps the only solution is to have everything in 'bold' (and the current 'bold' in 'double-bold'?) - but I don't know how to do...