Windows 10: 18990 mai an calculator not working

Discus and support 18990 mai an calculator not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Buid 18990.vb_release.190921-1704 mail not working calculator not working and aother problems... Moved from the Community (Es)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Eduardode Las Heras, Oct 2, 2019.

1. 18990 mai an calculator not working

Buid 18990.vb_release.190921-1704

mail not working

calculator not working

and aother problems...

Moved from the Community (Es)

:)

Eduardode Las Heras, Oct 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 Calculator not working

I tied those steps and it did not work. I also tried the sfc /scannow as well and this didn't work either.

The calculator stopped working after the last update.

TechieXP1969, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Integrated calculator in start menu no longer works

Hi,

A corruption can be the possible cause why calculator may stop working. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to open the calculator?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Oct 2, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

18990 mai an calculator not working

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

18990 mai an calculator not working

1. 18990 mai an calculator not working - Similar Threads - 18990 mai calculator

2. Calculator app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator app is not working: The calculator app is not working properly. I can open it but once I type any numbers in it will not respond. It will become white and says not responding. I tried to download third party calculator and it is working fine but I dont want it. I want the build in app of Windows...
  3. Calculator app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app is not working: The calculator app is not working properly. I can open it but once I type any numbers in it will not respond. It will become white and says not responding. I tried to download third party calculator and it is working fine but I dont want it. I want the build in app of Windows...
  4. Calculator not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calculator not working: Since the last update, the calculator has stopped working.......... any reasons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-not-working/dbd390df-4f69-4a38-b01c-746ae377e592
  5. Windows Calculator Not working

Windows Calculator Not working: Hello, When I am opening the windows calculator from my windows 10 pc its opening and its closing immediately. It's not opening properly. It's not loading completely. I have logged in with Admin credentials and from there Calculator is working fine. Only from my...
  6. Windows Insider Build 18990

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Build 18990: I have Build 18990-190921-1704. For some reason yesterday morning everything loads properly, my desktop shows up for a few seconds and then goes black, with only the cursor arrow. The drive light keeps working so I know something is going on with the system (it's not dead)...
  7. The calculator stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The calculator stopped working.: Since the last update, the calculator does not open correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-stopped-working/cdae88de-0f45-4ab8-9a5a-ce08c44b5e06
  8. calculator not working,crash

calculator not working,crash: I need the calculator every day and stop working this is what work for me start go microsoft store app if don't load that is you problem disable antivirus and test if load if not reinstall store get help online after load in the store look for update and try to open the...
  9. calculator not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    calculator not working: calculator not able to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-not-working/4de236bb-90f3-4f04-8c21-98963cc0cfcd"
  10. Calculator not working ..?

Calculator not working ..?: Hi All. When I open my calculator all i see is this ..? [img] I just checked ... my windows store is completely gone .. maybe after the update lately ..? How do i fix this ...? Thanks 91790