Windows 10: 1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working

Discus and support 1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Moto G4. When I setup the Your Phone app on the PC and my phone, I get this on the PC: [img] This used to work on some of the earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ztruker, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Ztruker Win User

1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working

I have a Moto G4. When I setup the Your Phone app on the PC and my phone, I get this on the PC:

1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working [​IMG]

This used to work on some of the earlier Insider builds. Haven't tried it in a while so decided to try it with the latest released build. Anyone have it working? Anyone have similar problem? Any suggestions on a fix. I've started over 3-4 times, unlinking from my MS account, uninstalling on the PC and my Phone and reinstalling and going through the setup, always end up with the above error. PC and phone are connected to the Internet. PC have Ethernet and WifI. Phone is connected to same WiFi SSID PC is connected to.

I've gone through all the Troubleshooting options, no help.

:)

Ztruker, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 4, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. 1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working - Similar Threads - 1903 18362 207

2. Your Phone App Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Not Working: [ATTACH] Does anybody know how to fix this? https://preview.redd.it/60ysr0e6tro61.png?width=801&format=png&auto=webp&s=049fe4b7ff6fdb8c7ddc947605ca52292fcfe8e1 submitted by /u/JoyfulJordy [link] [comments]...
  3. Your Phone app not working on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app not working on laptop: Your Phone app works perfectly on my desktop, but not at all on my laptop. It recognises that the phone is there, but the notification sent by the laptop never reaches the phone. I have gone through all the troubleshooting suggestions checking same network, same Microsoft...
  4. Your phone app not working

Your phone app not working: Hello all, I'm having issues making the Your Phone app work together with Link to Windows. I have a Samsung S10+ updated to OneUI 3.1 and a Surface 6, so there shouldn't be any issue. However: I have connected my phone to my pc a few months ago, and nothing is syncing...
  5. Your Phone app not working.

Your Phone app not working.: Team, I just upgraded to Windows 10 20H2 and when I try to run it I get an error message that this app has been disabled by the administrator. "administrator has blocked you from running this app" I Googled it and there were a couple of suggestions. I disabled UAC but...
  6. Your Phone app not working

Your Phone app not working: Just did a clean install of 1903 18362.356 from ISO followed by an immediate update to .388. Going well except for Your Phone App. Trying to set it up and I'm in a death loop When I start it, I get this: [img] I click on Update and I get this: [img] I click Launch...
  7. Your Phone App is not working

Your Phone App is not working: Hello, Your phone app is not working. its just Blank inside I'm not able to send any message or do a phone call. someone, please help me to solve this issue, Btw I'm using Iphone.[ATTACH]...
  8. Your Phone App not working

Your Phone App not working: When I open up the App it shows me this screen [ATTACH] and when I go to update It doesn't give me the option to. Ive tried resetting both the phone app and the windows app store apps, i've also hard restarted my computer but no matter what i do i still cant update....
  9. Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903

Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903: Re: Your Phone App This is one app that Microsoft needs to repair, address, or ??? Once I reset the app, the app will work for a couple of times sending out text messages. After a few successful text messages sent, the retry notice error appears. The retry notice...
  10. 'Your Phone App' is not working.

'Your Phone App' is not working.: I have successfully installed the Windows 10 October update. I m trying to access my android phone using Your Phone app. I have linked my phone with the Microsoft account by following all the directions given. After linking my phone, Your Phone app is still showing Link Your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone app not working since 1903