Windows 10: 1903 ADK problem and workaround

Discus and support 1903 ADK problem and workaround in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [img] Tested and verified by lots of people, but who has a 32 bit system to work with? I guess you could set up a 32 bit virtual machine. 138330 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ztruker, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Ztruker Win User

1903 ADK problem and workaround

1903 ADK problem and workaround [​IMG]

Tested and verified by lots of people, but who has a 32 bit system to work with?

I guess you could set up a 32 bit virtual machine.

:)

Ztruker, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

How do I delete C:\Users\MSSQL$ADK ?

Hi,

Have you installed any SQL programs? If you do, MSSQL$ADK is related to that program in
    utilizing and handling data management for that specific program. Although this program is harmless to remove, we still suggest to ignore this since that there is no harm is being done to your computer. However,
    if you want to remove this, follow these steps:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and right click on
      Local Disk (C1903 ADK problem and workaround :).

• Choose
      Properties.

• Under
      Security Tab,
      To change permissions, click Edit.

• Choose
      Full Control.

• Select
      Apply
      and click
      OK.

Try to check if you now see
    MSSQL$ADK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Windows ADK 1903 fails to generate catalog

I'm trying to regenerate my unattended setup answer file.

In order to do this, I have to use the ADK to create a catalog from my installation media.

I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro 1903 onto a virtual machine. I installed the ADK onto this machine as well.

When I attempt to generate the catalog with the WSIM application. it gives me this error:

Windows SIM was unable to generate a catalog. For troubleshooting assistance, see the topic: 'Windows System Image Manager Technical Reference' in the Windows ADK User's Guide.

Details: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformImplementation,Version=10.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Please keep in mind, I installed Windows 10 1903 TODAY, and I downloaded and installed the ADK for 1903 TODAY. So everything should be latest+greatest. I notice it's complaining about a version mismatch. So what do I do? I downloaded and installed straight
    from the website TODAY.. how can the versions mismatch? How do I fix this? I really need this to work, I can't do my job without this working.

Here's the log file it generated:

ChetarRuby, Aug 11, 2019
  4. 1903 ADK problem and workaround

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

1903 ADK problem and workaround

1. 1903 ADK problem and workaround - Similar Threads - 1903 ADK problem

2. WIndows adk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows adk: I want to download windows 10 assessment and deployment tool kit for version 22h2 but i cant find it in their assessment and deployment page. I can only find windows 11 , windows 10 1903 and windows 2004. Can anyone give me the link?...
  3. WIndows adk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows adk: I want to download windows 10 assessment and deployment tool kit for version 22h2 but i cant find it in their assessment and deployment page. I can only find windows 11 , windows 10 1903 and windows 2004. Can anyone give me the link?...
  4. WIndows adk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.

Windows Store Workaround for problems with Shutdown.: 1. Possibility: Install over Powershell: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store-app-through/2a1b065d-99fa-43d2-87e6-d82923c19ab32. Possibility: Bypass certain GUI Screen which may causes the Shutdown.2.1. Go to...
  6. Windows ADK Error

Windows ADK Error: Hi,So today I downloaded Windows ADK and I want to install Application Compability Tool, I went through all the proccess, did everything fine but then when it start to run, it stucked at 0%, I checked the log files, it said this error code: Win32 Error Code: -2147467259...
  7. Is there a workaround for HDMI/ Front Jack problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a workaround for HDMI/ Front Jack problem?: My old graphic card was acting up, so I went to change it out and I hit the edge of the case and something on the motherboard and it shorted or blink ed for a second. Anyhow, I have two dual monitors one uses DVI and the other is VGA. Somehow I shorted out the VGA plug. I...
  8. Windows ADK 1903 fails to generate catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ADK 1903 fails to generate catalog: I'm trying to regenerate my unattended setup answer file. In order to do this, I have to use the ADK to create a catalog from my installation media. I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro 1903 onto a virtual machine. I installed the ADK onto this machine as well....
  9. adk tools

in Microsoft Office and 365
    adk tools: Hi. How can i create office 365 provisioning package to add to a custom wim? I tried ICD but it doesnt work cause of win32 dependencies. How can i get the dependencies? Need to do this using ICD 117964
  10. adk tools

in Windows 10 Support
    adk tools: Hi. How can i create office 365 provisioning package to add to a custom wim? I tried ICD but it doesnt work cause of win32 dependencies. How can i get the dependencies? Need to do this using ICD 117964

Users found this page by searching for:

1. This application requires version 10.0.18362.1 of the Windows ADK

2. this application requires version 10.0.14393.0 of the windows adk.install this version to correct the problem

3. windows 10 1903 supported adk

4. this application requires version 10.0.18362.1 of the windows adk.install this version to correct the problem,
  5. adk 1903 issues,
  6. windows adk error this application requires version 10.0.14393.0 of the windows adk,
  7. wsim fails to catelog,
  8. : this application requires version 10.0.18362.1 of the windows adk.,
  9. This application requires version 10.0.18362.1 of the Windows ADK. Install this version to correct the problem,
  10. ystem.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformImplementation Version=10.0.0.0 Culture=neutral PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a p,
  11. rsat 10.0.18362 download,
  12. Window 10 version 1903 ADK source folder,
  13. windows system image manager requires 10.0.18362.1,
  14. wsim 1903,
  15. rsat will not install on w10