Windows 10: 1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...

Discus and support 1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all i just updated to 1903. I am missing top banner in Setting with Microsoft Account information like on this picture:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 4k3or3et, May 25, 2019.

1. 4k3or3et Win User

1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...

Hi all

i just updated to 1903. I am missing top banner in Setting with Microsoft Account information like on this picture:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...5153-2.jpg&f=1

Was it removed from official release or you guys just have it?

I tired to reset the Setting app but no luck.

Thaks.

:)

4k3or3et, May 25, 2019
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 25, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2019
  4. 1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...

Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 25, 2019
Thema:

1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...

1. 1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings... - Similar Threads - 1903 Microsoft Account

2. Setting up new Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up new Microsoft Account: I can't believe I'm posting this question when there's no service. Oh well, I have a Microsoft and Xbox account tied to my personal email which my son uses. Not knowing what we were doing 10 years ago when he got an Xbox for Christmas we used my email setting it up. It...
  3. Setting up new Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up new Microsoft Account: I can't believe I'm posting this question when there's no service. Oh well, I have a Microsoft and Xbox account tied to my personal email which my son uses. Not knowing what we were doing 10 years ago when he got an Xbox for Christmas we used my email setting it up. It...
  4. Settings Banner is No More

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Banner is No More: Looks like there been another major change to the Settings Banner. Both platforms today: Oddly my second machine, which isn't used much, showed it at first then it disappeared the next time I checked. It's an improvement if you ask me. 182465
  5. Settings banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings banner: Hi Why hasn’t Microsoft made a disable feature for that header/banner in setting it’s an eyesore to say the least. Surely developer would be aware of this , nearly as similar when edge got pushed to everyone without choice . I use my system in a local profile and keep...
  6. Windows Settings and Banners

Windows Settings and Banners: I personally like the banners on the Windows settings page. The other day, I was seeing 4 links... OneDrive, Windows Update, Rewards and Web Browsing. Yesterday, the Web Browsing Link is no longer there. I didn't do anything that I'm aware of to make it disappear. But...
  7. Settings App Header/Banner without account info?

Settings App Header/Banner without account info?: Hello, I just got the 20H2 for my 1909. After the update, I noticed the "new" (for me at least) settings app header/banner. It shows account info, or it should, because in my case it says "Local account" and shows no image/avatar. I have a microsoft account linked on the PC...
  8. Banner on Win10 Settings Issue

Banner on Win10 Settings Issue: Good morning. The top banner on Win10 Settings doesn't show my account. It's mostly blank with a few other items. My wife's laptop shows her photo and her account email address. How can I fix this so mine appears properly? Please see the attached screen grab. Thank you...
  9. Banner on Settings Window

Banner on Settings Window: I have two computers, a laptop and desktop, both running Windows 10 Pro. The desktop got the new banner on the settings menu prior to version 2004 build 19041.329, but the laptop never did. Now both my computers have version 2004 build 19041.329, but my laptop never got the...
  10. About the banner on the settings panel

About the banner on the settings panel: I have several Windows 10 PC formal release 1909 and the latest Insider previews, but the banner of the settings panel is displayed onsome PCs but no banners on the other PCs. What is the cause of display or non display of banner? Is there any way to display the banner ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to enable new banner in Settings on 1903 - Windows 10

2. windows 1903 add extra sign-in accounts

3. acess full control panel in wind 1903????

4. win 10 1903 on 2 pcs microsoft accounts verses windows accounts,
  5. setting up win 10 1903 on 2 pc with same microsoft account,
  6. 1903 Settings Banner,
  7. 1903 must microsoft account