Windows 10: 1903 Bugs-in-one - no way YET of fixing my problems without clearing any single bit

Discus and support 1903 Bugs-in-one - no way YET of fixing my problems without clearing any single bit in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title's a bit exaggerated, well you get the point. It's been a week since I had this and hoping that this will be fixed in the November update. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kengarfin_, Nov 8, 2019.

1. 1903 Bugs-in-one - no way YET of fixing my problems without clearing any single bit

The title's a bit exaggerated, well you get the point.

It's been a week since I had this and hoping that this will be fixed in the November update. My PC always malfunctions at no reason, I installed this OS on October 7, 2019 and got this bug yesterday, I posted a subreddit also related to this long help bug I had have. The system always malfunctions when I updated my PC into 1903 and it was a download from Microsoft. Now there's no way YET of fixing my problems without clearing any single bit of my personal data. 1809 was a bit stable. But there was some performance issues even with disabling start-up apps. This happened yesterday but I can't open Store now. The only solution is to go to Insider again and go to the respective ring to experience 1909.

tl;dr - 1903 was the buggiest for me.

how can i go to 1909 without waiting for december (the time that the update will come for this pc) though? no, seriously.

submitted by /u/kengarfin_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kengarfin_, Nov 8, 2019

2. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Nov 28, 2019
  3. ZonalDon Win User
    single file preventing the 10 1903 update

single file preventing the 10 1903 update not listed in program list- not found in search- not found in File Explorer ...pt_BR.dir is the file ... wot can I do

ZonalDon, Nov 28, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

1903 Bugs-in-one - no way YET of fixing my problems without clearing any single bit

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1903 Bugs-in-one - no way YET of fixing my problems without clearing any single bit

1. 1903 Bugs-in-one - no way YET of fixing my problems without clearing any single bit - Similar Threads - 1903 Bugs YET

2. Is there any way I can fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way I can fix this problem?: Whenever I try to open an app, I have never used before, it will say, " do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?" In which there is no yes button. I have tried many different ways to reduce the times it says this, or bypass the app, but these all answer...
  3. Is there any way I can fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way I can fix this problem?: Whenever I try to open an app, I have never used before, it will say, " do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?" In which there is no yes button. I have tried many different ways to reduce the times it says this, or bypass the app, but these all answer...
  4. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  5. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  6. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  7. Is there any way to clear up RAM?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to clear up RAM?: I've seen lots of tutorials for clearing up ram by going to registry editor and changing values but it never works. Is there anything I can do? Thank you ;-;...
  8. Any ways to make my mic into single channel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ways to make my mic into single channel?: [ATTACH] I'm having a problem where the recorded audio from my mic only plays on one side of my ear. I can easily fix this on OBS studio because it has an option to make the input to mono(see the image below). But now I've noticed that a program called "Geforce experience"...
  9. Is there any way to fix this?.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....
  10. any way to fix windows 10 desktop bottom row bug without dpi change?

in Windows 10 Support
    any way to fix windows 10 desktop bottom row bug without dpi change?: as the title says, ever since windows 10 i am not able to place items on my bottom row of my desktop. its very annoying and the only way to work around this is a dpi change, but not messing with dpi causes other issues with windows, and the new chrome update is now a issue....