Windows 10: 1903 - Can anyone please explain this BSOD?

Discus and support 1903 - Can anyone please explain this BSOD? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows version 18362.418. I need an explanation to what this BSOD (log attached below) means (This link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TTSVids105, Nov 10, 2019.

1. 1903 - Can anyone please explain this BSOD?

Windows version 18362.418.

I need an explanation to what this BSOD (log attached below) means (This link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ode-reference2 says it is an "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION", but does not show in bluescreenview)

And this is a few days after a fresh reinstall. This BSOD occurred while the computer was sleeping.

So can anyone please explain what this means, and what I have to do?

DEATHSTAR-(2019-11-11_07-54-41).zip

:)

TTSVids105, Nov 10, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile 1903 - Can anyone please explain this BSOD? :)

cplpro, Nov 10, 2019
  4. mounds Win User

1903 - Can anyone please explain this BSOD?

is there a book that can explain the changes is windows 10 version 1903?

is there a book explaining windows 10 version 1903?

mounds, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1903 - Can anyone please explain this BSOD?

1. 1903 - Can anyone please explain this BSOD? - Similar Threads - 1903 anyone please

2. Can anyone explain why admin cant kill windefend service?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anyone explain why admin cant kill windefend service?: Hi! How do I kill current scan on my computer? All I can ever find in the internet is how to stop windows defender completely, but is there a way to stop the service just temporarily? It's gone in some infinite loop and scanning status is not even showing up in windows...
  3. Help, please? The picture explains it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, please? The picture explains it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/officialkevinthecube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efyahg/help_please_the_picture_explains_it/
  4. Can anyone explain how I resolve a 0x80860010 message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can anyone explain how I resolve a 0x80860010 message: I am unable to save anything to my one drive as an error message keeps pinging up 0x80860010 Does anyone have a simple solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-explain-how-i-resolve-a-0x80860010/a6beb458-29b4-40fa-bb21-0cc3e54ef252"
  5. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  6. Can Anyone Help With This Bluetooth Issue Please?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Anyone Help With This Bluetooth Issue Please?: Hi Guys n Gals I have a problem connecting Bluetooth headphones to my main Windows 10 (x64) PC. I’m using a Bluetooth USB adaptor in my PC. It shows as present in the device manager, and with the correct drivers installed. After going through the ‘pairing’ procedure, Windows...
  7. what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.

what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.: -TPM Present: True -TPM Version: 2.0 -TPM Manufacturer ID: INTC -TPM Manufacturer Version: 11.0.2.1003 -PPI Spec Version: 1.2 -Ready For Storage: True -Ready For Attestation: True -Information Flags: 0x00000000 -Is Capable For Attestation: True -Clear Needed...
  8. Please explain microsoft accounts...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please explain microsoft accounts...: My wife has been having problems all week because of microsoft accounts...I haven't been much help, because I have discovered in the process that I really do not understand them. Searches of this site have not been explanatory and internet searches have only provided basic...
  9. Can not explain

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not explain: have something that works in my background on desktop pc win 10 an make changes in my account and have a lot of business product that i even do not what it means can somebody explain what i have...
  10. can someone explain this??

can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...