Windows 10: 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

Discus and support 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If you are following my Hell Corner posts you probably should know I am skeptical about windows updates as they often come to remove important features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 16, 2019.

1. 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

If you are following my Hell Corner posts you probably should know I am skeptical about windows updates as they often come to remove important features or introduce a new set of bugs they keep on fixing up till next release six months later to restart the idiotic process again . so this time i am saving myself the headache and asking first , what are the common problems people been reporting so to have a hint or shadow of things to come ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 16, 2019

2. 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

I clean installed 1903 a few days ago and got an immediate problem with Windows Updates. After the clean install I went straight to Windows Update to get all the latest Updates...7 in total. Whenever I install a batch of Windows Updates I always run an sfc scan afterwards just to be safe. Im glad I did..Straight away sfc reported errors it couldn't fix!!! After searching on here..I found that other people had the same issue. It was an Anti-Malware update that was causing file corruption to the Windows Defender Platform. It was easy enough to fix using DISM though...so its all sorted now.
    Apart from that I find 1903 to be quite stable. I was a bit hesitant whether to install it after the problems with 1809 but Ive no regrets at all...apart from the initial sfc headache that I described above

sportsfan148, Jul 16, 2019
  3. 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

I understand how skepticism about windows updates can come into play but fortunately I've been ok with keeping up with them

In my experience 1903 has been stable on my 3 computers at home as well as the computer I maintain at our senior center.
    Members do bring in their computers with myriad problems but since we are talking about windows updates I can say that there are problems on some of them but they have been easy to fix. Upon completion, I provide explanations & training on how to keep their windows updates up to date "naturally" and haven't had any return complaints yet.
    --- Following up on that, our Windows tenforums have been most helpful to me.

I know there are users who know how to manage their windows updates differently then allowing them "naturally" and some of them of them are very good at it: others not so much.

Since you are not on 1903 yet, what are you on?

MeAndMyComputer, Jul 16, 2019
  4. 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

If you are following my Hell Corner posts you probably should know I am skeptical about windows updates as they often come to remove important features or introduce a new set of bugs they keep on fixing up till next release six months later to restart the idiotic process again . so this time i am saving myself the headache and asking first , what are the common problems people been reporting so to have a hint or shadow of things to come ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

1. 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ? - Similar Threads - 1903 stable yet

2. Edge gives me headache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge gives me headache: Edge not working properly in Windows 11. I clear cache and cookies over all still the same. It will not respond sometimes and when I open a new link it will not open at all. I can only open first page and not even responding when you open a new tab. I have Windows 11 so it is...
  3. Edge gives me headache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge gives me headache: Edge not working properly in Windows 11. I clear cache and cookies over all still the same. It will not respond sometimes and when I open a new link it will not open at all. I can only open first page and not even responding when you open a new tab. I have Windows 11 so it is...
  4. Is the Windows 11 update stable yet?

Is the Windows 11 update stable yet?: I was planning to ask if the release for all Windows computers for 11 is stable yet. I was planning to upgrade, but my brother who knows more than me about Windows told me not to. I don't trust him on what he said, should I trust and listen to him, or should I upgrade to...
  5. Bluetooth is giving me a headache

Bluetooth is giving me a headache: So, my Bluetooth just vanished like a fart in the wind. I reinstalled the driver and made sure it was updated, ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, made sure all other drivers/computer were up to date, SFC for fun, DISM for fun, made sure Bluetooth was on in services, etc. The only...
  6. Bluetooth is giving me a headache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is giving me a headache: So, my Bluetooth just vanished like a fart in the wind. I reinstalled the driver and made sure it was updated, ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, made sure all other drivers/computer were up to date, SFC for fun, DISM for fun, made sure Bluetooth was on in services, etc. The only...
  7. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?: I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank you Macrium). I am currently on 1909 (OS Build 18363.778. Have the issues with 2004 been fixed? Is it time to upgrade to 2004?...
  8. Major headaches with Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Major headaches with Windows 10 1903: I think that MS made major mistakes in Windows 10 1903. My Outlook has twice lost all my emails, requiring an hour or so to rebuild them, and 3 times lost all my formatting in Layout as well as my signature. File Explorer is separating files by today, this week, this month,...
  9. This Spotlight image is giving me a headache

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This Spotlight image is giving me a headache: For the last few days, almost an entire week, the Windows Spotlight feature gave me a really nice looking image for my lock screen. It was a black and white picture of a lighthouse. I loved it, but I was bothered that I couldn't save it. Today it changed into something...
  10. Stable 1903 installs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stable 1903 installs: I heard that a lot of you guys had problems with 1903 so I'm wondering... Anyone here actually had a smooth installation with no problems at all? Because I'm not seeing anyone here talking about how smooth their upgrade was. 137954

Users found this page by searching for:

1. has 1903 build problems been sorted yet