Windows 10: 1903 is trash, incesant updates, sfc broken, major slowdown

Discus and support 1903 is trash, incesant updates, sfc broken, major slowdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im an it admin and alot of my clients are having various issues with 1903, from sfc broken and corruption to the machine just slowing down. said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ParkRat13, Oct 22, 2019.

1. ParkRat13 Win User

1903 is trash, incesant updates, sfc broken, major slowdown

im an it admin and alot of my clients are having various issues with 1903, from sfc broken and corruption to the machine just slowing down. said machines would run fine on 1809. but then run like trash on 1903. boot times tripled, the spinning circle on boot would start to lag and get jerky, like a win95 box.

no wonder it was delayed over and over. how do i make 1903 run nicely like every other version before that?

thanks microsuck!

:)

ParkRat13, Oct 22, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 SLOWDOWN AFTER 1903 UPDATE

My Windows 10 has slowdown after windows update 1903,its taking ages to start ,it has become universal problem,

Mr Billgates Sir do you know the problem, please look into the matter and solve the problem as early as possible otherwise another OS will occupy like mobile plotform.

KHAJA MOHIDDINBANGLES, Oct 22, 2019
  3. yountmg Win User
    Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

This update totally destroyed me, which was not totally unexpected.

I have noticed that update issues are fairly common occurrences.

Microsoft must have a site that lists step by step actions that they want you to take when Windows 10 Updates and trashes a system?

Does such a site exist? Where do I go to get help?

Recovering Windows 10 After an Update

Step 1:
    sfc /scannow

Step 2:
    Dism

Step 3:
    etc.. Uninstall Video Drivers and reinstall

yountmg, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Cortana Search Broken

Have you updated your drivers? If not, kindly update the drivers and check if
    there's any changes.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you run SFC to
    check and repair any missing/corrupted system files that may be
    causing the issue. To run SFC, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. 1903 is trash, incesant updates, sfc broken, major slowdown - Similar Threads - 1903 trash incesant

2. Help with updates 1903 & 1909 - major issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with updates 1903 & 1909 - major issues: Hello, I tried to read before posting this but it seems either I waited to long before asking or not many of you have had the same issues.... so hopefully I will get an answer here.... Back in November I was "forced" to "upgrade" to 1903 (was running 1809 build...
  3. Windows 10 version 1903 is broken/trash, need version 1703 download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 version 1903 is broken/trash, need version 1703 download: Please help! I need Windows 10 version 1703 installer. Right now i have version 1903 and its like a corona virus it fked up my ethernet and overrall look of it...
  4. 1903 update has broken iCloud access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update has broken iCloud access: 1903 update has broken iCloud access. I cannot access iCloud now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1903-update-has-broken-icloud-access/e92b7fcc-6c4c-46b1-a10f-050784639943
  5. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  6. WebDAV broken in update 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WebDAV broken in update 1903: Hi, it appears that after update 1903, something got broken in WebDAV support. Previously, I could run WebDAV server on a Linux host like this: sudo docker run --restart always -e AUTH_TYPE=Digest -e USERNAME=ghost -e PASSWORD=secret1234 --publish 7777:80 -d...
  7. windows major update 1903 installs...like forever?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows major update 1903 installs...like forever?: Why?... The updates getting bigger and bigger, and install time is like insane, really unheard of. And one have to finish the update, because when the system reboots, the process starts allover again. It would at least be nice if the future installations could be done in...
  8. Major Bug after update 1903 version

Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  9. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  10. Microsoft Store broken after 1903 update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store broken after 1903 update: I upgraded to the 1903 build a couple of days ago and all seems fine apart from a few Microsoft Store apps and the Store application itself. Usually, when faced with a failed MS Store app I can uninstall the app (either using the GUI or Powershell) and reinstall but since...