Windows 10: 1903 Missing Restore Funtion

Discus and support 1903 Missing Restore Funtion in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; System Restore no longer works on Win 10 1903! Maintenance (I'm assuming) deleted all restore points so I can't undo the update & I am unable to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gypsyjf2816, Nov 15, 2019.

1. 1903 Missing Restore Funtion

System Restore no longer works on Win 10 1903! Maintenance (I'm assuming) deleted all restore points so I can't undo the update & I am unable to create new ones. So, how do I turn off yet another worthless Windows feature so Maintenance will stop "maintaining" my computer?

This next part Is addressed to Corporate MS & in no way addresses the Support Staff:

BTW MS- most of us are capable of maintaining our own systems, so quit forcing invasive updates/software/apps down our throats without any way to opt out of them. Your updates mess up my system at least 1x per week, I do not need updates for Cortana Xbox MS Store Mail Calendar Messaging Bing Weather...etc etc etc. No software that you are automatically installing on someone else's property should damage it or cause significant inconvenience to the property owner. Without any solution to these issues from MS the hard working support people can only advise reinstalling Windows AGAIN to fix these errors, instead of having a real fix from well paid MS software engineers. If your gardener cut down a tree & it crashed into your house EVERY WEEK for years, THEN his customer service tells you that you need to rebuild your house on your time & expense, would YOU still employ him? After being your customer for 25+ years, I regret to inform you that you are hereby terminated. It's not the increasing inferiority of your product, it's the complete lack of concern for your customer, their valuable time, or their lost revenue during down time that YOU repeatedly cause without apology. It breaks my heart to say that my next computer will be an Apple.

:)

gypsyjf2816, Nov 15, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 15, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

1903 Missing Restore Funtion [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

1903 Missing Restore Funtion

Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1903 Missing Restore Funtion

1. 1903 Missing Restore Funtion - Similar Threads - 1903 Missing Restore

2. Keyboard not funtioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not funtioning properly: My keyboards number pad is incredibly broken, whenever i press 0 the calculator app pops up and with 4 it types both a 4 and 7 along with other problems like this, ive tried resetting it but it dosent help...
  3. Keyboard not funtioning properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not funtioning properly: My keyboards number pad is incredibly broken, whenever i press 0 the calculator app pops up and with 4 it types both a 4 and 7 along with other problems like this, ive tried resetting it but it dosent help...
  4. funtion & symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    funtion & symbols: hi, i hope someone can help me with my concern. I have MSI laptop purchased here in japan, it's weird coz the symbols are not in their proper button. Is this normal ? Ex. if i use shift it doesn't match whats in the btn it displays another symbol...
  5. funtion & symbols

funtion & symbols: hi, i hope someone can help me with my concern. I have MSI laptop purchased here in japan, it's weird coz the symbols are not in their proper button. Is this normal ? Ex. if i use shift it doesn't match whats in the btn it displays another symbol...
  6. mouse funtions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse funtions: Is there anyway to move the order of the undo, cut, copy & paste on the right mouse click functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-funtions/d7621575-9701-4c8b-aa63-8393a4e2189b
  7. Narrator funtion

Narrator funtion: How do I turn OFF the Narrator feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-funtion/c4b997bd-720e-4f7a-a784-6eb0289db2f0
  8. IF funtion

IF funtion: I would like to know what is wrong with the formula = if(I3 <I38, "1", if(I3> I39 "3", "2")). I3 is 3%, I138 is 35%, I39 is 67% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-funtion/7de0bb12-a9a0-4205-9fc7-187282b296ed
  9. Updates - Not Funtioning?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates - Not Funtioning?: I have laptop HP635. Checking available updates have showing: Cumulative Version 1511 KB3176493 and KB3172729 and Windows Malicious Software... KB890830. Had laptop running for over 18 hours with Downloading Updates showing 0%. There is disc activity with various...
  10. cortana not funtioning

cortana not funtioning: just installed the latest build & loving it on first look but the cortana feature does not work i have downloaded the iso from the microsoft site, uk x64 version. on setup i selected swedish as time & currency also swedish keyboard. any ideas 3673