Windows 10: 1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer

Discus and support 1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm glad that there are more pointer options now (I like a big green pointer, which can now be achieved with the system pointer), but you really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kizzume Fowler, Jul 16, 2019.

1. 1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer

I'm glad that there are more pointer options now (I like a big green pointer, which can now be achieved with the system pointer), but you really shouldn't have ruined the appearance of custom mouse pointers. I've used my own custom mouse pointers in Windows for at least a decade now. In 1903, there's no such thing as the color black for custom pointers--it's as if gamma has been turned up for custom pointers, essentially ruining their appearance. This includes when websites use custom pointers.

:)

Kizzume Fowler, Jul 16, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    The Mouse Pointer (THE OLD ONE?)

Hi Amir,

Are you using an external mouse or the touch pad mouse? You can change the way how your mouse pointer looks by following these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Change your mouse settings and select the search result.
    2. On the window that would appear, click Additional mouse options.
    3. On the Pointers tab, under Scheme, click
      Windows Default (system scheme)
      on the drop-down menu.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Jul 17, 2019
  4. 1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer

the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear for both my mouse and touchpad

Original title: Mouse Pointer Dissappears

I downloaded windows 10 a while ago. Recently, I got a custom pointer (blue light saber, it was cool) and it would often disappear. I switched back to the default pointer. Now, that pointer disappears whenever I play games, like Halo Spartan Strike. I turned
    on mouse trails. I did all the stuff with the driver. I did all the Fn combinations, but the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear. I have searched the help community and tried everything I saw. This happens for both my
    mouse and touchpad. Any ideas? Also I am dumb when it comes to tech-talk so please keep it simple. 1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer :)

• Dell Inspirion 15 3000 Series laptop
    • Logitech Mouse M310

Thanks.

Salacious B. Crumb, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer

1. 1903 ruined the appearance of my custom mouse pointer - Similar Threads - 1903 ruined appearance

2. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program: Hi,We have a user that uses SAP which is hosted from a remote server. She can't see her mouse pointer so we created a GPO which included a startup script that ran at logon. This would change her pointer to a large black cursor locally and whenever she opened an application...
  3. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program: Hi,We have a user that uses SAP which is hosted from a remote server. She can't see her mouse pointer so we created a GPO which included a startup script that ran at logon. This would change her pointer to a large black cursor locally and whenever she opened an application...
  4. Custom Mouse Pointer in RemoteApp Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft is ruining customer property

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is ruining customer property: When Microsoft will stop ruining the customer's property? I had updates that came on my computer this morning, and it ruined my computer. It is the second computer damaged with Microsoft updates.Microsoft updates have to be turned off if you would like to keep your computer...
  6. MY MOUSE POINTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY MOUSE POINTER: My mouse pointer is not visible. I used to update devices by click the device manager and then mice and pointer. After installing the pointer became visible and my computer experienced so slow process that I thought I need to restart it. After I restart, the mouse is not...
  7. My mouse pointer

My mouse pointer: when I hover over stuff with my mouse pointer it clicks it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-pointer/bf1a5762-ba57-4bc8-98ff-a5424f148ed7
  8. why do my custom mouse cursors/pointers keep resetting?

why do my custom mouse cursors/pointers keep resetting?: I have custom mouse cursors set that match the theme of my PC (black and red), but every time I turn my computer on they reset back to the default cursors, and when I go into the mouse settings to change them back, it says that I still have them set to my custom profile. is...
  9. mouse pointer appearance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse pointer appearance: Which dialog box do you use to change the appearance of the mouse pointer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/mouse-pointer-appearance/21c34416-27b0-4899-964d-391fd12a622a
  10. The pointer custom skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The pointer custom skin: Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at the pointer setting my...