Windows 10: ⚠️ 1903 update appears stuck or is it really? Please advise ⚠️

Discus and support ⚠️ 1903 update appears stuck or is it really? Please advise ⚠️ in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; updating to windows update 1903 on my asus laptop that has win version 1803, started download on laptop at 12:21PM, is at 99% downloaded at 12:37PM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Max Pen, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Max Pen Win User

⚠️ 1903 update appears stuck or is it really? Please advise ⚠️

updating to windows update 1903 on my asus laptop that has win version 1803,

started download on laptop at 12:21PM, is at 99% downloaded at 12:37PM

12:43PM started installing

at 12:50PM asking for an external storage device to help with installing the update. Inserted my 32GB USB stick

at 13:12PM, it is now at 20%.

38% at 13:52PM

at 40% on 16:15PM

at 53% on 17:34PM

at 76% on 18:17PM

at 94% on 18:40PM Finished

at 18:50PM (pending restart)

started the restart process at 18:51PM

AT 21:06 PM still at "working on updates 0%, don't turn of your pc. This will take a while."

Could it be a lack of disk space? How much free disk space do you need to have for this update? What can or should i do now? Wait?

:)

Max Pen, Aug 17, 2019

2. Windows update, 1903

• my update 1903 has been stuck at 99% for 4 hours now. It say downloading. Yet nothing is. Has CPU maxed. Please advise

justaoldhippy, Aug 17, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond ⚠️ 1903 update appears stuck or is it really? Please advise ⚠️ :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 17, 2019
  4. MJLONGLEY Win User

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. ⚠️ 1903 update appears stuck or is it really? Please advise ⚠️ - Similar Threads - ⚠️ 1903 update

2. Advise Me Please, Chipset and Controller Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advise Me Please, Chipset and Controller Driver Updates: So I got DUMo, and it shows these drivers that need updating. Where do I go to get the authentic versions, or do I let DUMO do it??Do I need to update all of them? now for some reason I can't post replies here but at least I'll see the replies!win 10 64 bit,...
  3. Advise Me Please, Chipset and Controller Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advise Me Please, Chipset and Controller Driver Updates: So I got DUMo, and it shows these drivers that need updating. Where do I go to get the authentic versions, or do I let DUMO do it??Do I need to update all of them? now for some reason I can't post replies here but at least I'll see the replies!win 10 64 bit,...
  4. Advise Me Please, Chipset and Controller Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ⚠️Need Help⚠️ I just finished building my pc, downloaded the windows 10 tool to my usb...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ⚠️Need Help⚠️ I just finished building my pc, downloaded the windows 10 tool to my usb...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PunkPrince66 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0p223/need_help_i_just_finished_building_my_pc/
  6. Please Advise Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Advise Me: Hi, Please advise me , i received Message About activate Win.10, I Have the same p.c. serial No. Same Microsoft Account . So ,what is the problem? Thank you for your reply...
  7. Windows Update for 1903 Stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update for 1903 Stuck: Today Windows pushed the 1903 update for me and I started the update but for 3 hrs now it just shows initializing and for some updates it shows pending install. What should I do now. I am so confused and frustrated with updates....
  8. BlueScreen Error - Please advise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen Error - Please advise: Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps keeps restarting to due to Bluescreen errors. Tends to happen when I'm not even using my PC. PC is up to date with updates. Please help if possible. Thanks so much. I can provide minidump file at a later stage. Thanks. Mark Error message:...
  9. Windows Update not able be installed, please advise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update not able be installed, please advise.: On my Windows 10 laptop Microsoft has been trying to do a massive update most of the afternoon and all evening yesterday and tried again this morning (see top image). After some time today it finally quit as it appears it failed to update (2nd. image). The 3rd. image shows...
  10. update outlook mail,,,please advise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update outlook mail,,,please advise.: I am having a difficult time updating Outlook mail . New HP Stream Windows 10. I have updated and have the correct password and Ive registered my certificate twice. I still can not receive any new mail since end of Aug. My main concern is,,,,I purchased WordPress Peronal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows May update 1903 stops at 40%