Windows 10: 1903 update isn't available

Discus and support 1903 update isn't available in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I currently have windows 10 1809 when I tried to update for 1903, It shows I am up to date. Is version 1903 not released in India, In that case when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pranavkumar3, May 10, 2019.

1. 1903 update isn't available

I currently have windows 10 1809 when I tried to update for 1903, It shows I am up to date. Is version 1903 not released in India, In that case when will it be available?

:)

pranavkumar3, May 10, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 10, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 10, 2019
  4. 1903 update isn't available

C6-01 Nokia Belle update not available... yet?

Thanks, I will check on those links! I'm a bit worried my product code isn´t listed anywhere haha...

alxdotluna, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1903 update isn't available

1. 1903 update isn't available - Similar Threads - 1903 update isn't

2. Domain Isn't Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain Isn't Available: I added a PC to a domain and was able to login in using an AD user account. I logged out. The next day I'm unable to login, I now get the message your domain isn't available. I can't login locally anymore either? I'm stuck unable to login to the PC. I'm also no longer able to...
  3. Domain Isn't Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Domain Isn't Available: I added a PC to a domain and was able to login in using an AD user account. I logged out. The next day I'm unable to login, I now get the message your domain isn't available. I can't login locally anymore either? I'm stuck unable to login to the PC. I'm also no longer able to...
  4. Domain Isn't Available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Password isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password isn't available: My pc is not starting and it is showing pin isn't available. I forgot my password of the windows and during use some security settings were put off by me so it restarted and problem started occurring and once I watched some YouTube videos their it was shown that press shift...
  6. Password isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password isn't available: My pc is not starting and it is showing pin isn't available. I forgot my password of the windows and during use some security settings were put off by me so it restarted and problem started occurring and once I watched some YouTube videos their it was shown that press shift...
  7. Password isn't available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "Device isn't quite ready" for 1903 update in 2021?!

"Device isn't quite ready" for 1903 update in 2021?!: My work PC is still running version 1803 and I finally wanted to update it to 20H2 but it's not working:I checked for updates and first it installed a regular one for 1803 KB4589206 and then the Adobe Flash one KB4577586. Afterwards it found 1903 but when it tried to install...
  9. "PIN isn't available"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "PIN isn't available": Out of nowhere the sign in PIN is unavailable "Something happened and your PIN isn't available" It says to choose another sign-in option but the password won't work because we don't remember setting a password. How can we fix this?...
  10. "May 2019 Update" or 1903 is NOW available!

"May 2019 Update" or 1903 is NOW available!: I am now running 1903 & you can, too It was so quick, easy, smooth & painless. Took the for a walk, was done upon our return. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is 1903 available to windows s mode

2. windows update sys I am up to date with 1803 but 1903 is available

3. 1903 update not available?