Windows 10: 1903 Updates Ruined My Windows Explorer (Totally!!) and Microsoft They Won't Help Me at All

Discus and support 1903 Updates Ruined My Windows Explorer (Totally!!) and Microsoft They Won't Help Me at All in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Yes, on All of my Windows 10 Computers 3 Laptops and 3 Desktop Computers Windows 10 Updates have completely RUINED MY Windows Explorer Program, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stone624, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Stone624 Win User

1903 Updates Ruined My Windows Explorer (Totally!!) and Microsoft They Won't Help Me at All

Yes, on All of my Windows 10 Computers 3 Laptops and 3 Desktop Computers Windows 10 Updates have completely RUINED MY Windows Explorer Program, when I try to Rename a Folder, or Create One, it always shuts down and restarts Windows Explorer and I cannot do anything properly AT ALL. So, there is No WAY Microsoft has to Fix this, and they deny it's caused by their Windows 10 Updates, even though all of my Friends have the Same Exact Issues On all of their Computers in their Houses. So, is there a WAY to fix Windows Explorer?? I've even tried to reload Windows 10 on 3 of those Computers, and when 1903 Reloads all the Updates, Netframe work and Other, it's back to the Same Problem. So, does anyone here have any Clues how to fix "Windows Explorer?" Or am I condemned to this Bad Situation forever??

:)

Stone624, Nov 1, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

1903 Updates Ruined My Windows Explorer (Totally!!) and Microsoft They Won't Help Me at All wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Xaphoon Win User
    TOTALLY ruined web browser

After updating my Lumia 1020 to Denim, Internet explorer are totally useless.

It was exactly the same with developer preview, the web kit adoption has completely ruined the web browser.

Many pages are totally impossible to scroll down without opening links. Fields with ads are not responding at all.

Sorry for the language, but Microsoft...

WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU RUINED INTERNET EXPLORER ON WINDOWS PHONE???

Please remove that web kit **** ASAP!

If I wanted that **** I've had bought a iPhone or Android...

Xaphoon, Nov 1, 2019
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

1903 Updates Ruined My Windows Explorer (Totally!!) and Microsoft They Won't Help Me at All

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

1. 1903 Updates Ruined My Windows Explorer (Totally!!) and Microsoft They Won't Help Me at All - Similar Threads - 1903 Updates Ruined

2. Microsoft won't help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't help me: Please someone help me how do I change my password on THIS account I own it but it's not letting me reset my password it keeps saying verification method not working I can't remove replace security info or cancel it because it doesn't send me the code iv tried unlinking my pc...
  3. Microsoft won't help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won't help me: Please someone help me how do I change my password on THIS account I own it but it's not letting me reset my password it keeps saying verification method not working I can't remove replace security info or cancel it because it doesn't send me the code iv tried unlinking my pc...
  4. Microsoft won't help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update ruined my pc. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update ruined my pc. Please help!: I have a Dell G7 i7 9th Gen NVIDIA RTX 2060. There had been a 'restart and update' option appearing for a while. I had some free time and thought what the hell? It was my biggest mistake because ever since I did the update my PC has become a fancy paperweight. It simply...
  6. Updates ruined my PC [HELP]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updates ruined my PC [HELP]: Ever since my computer updated 4-5 updates at once, I can't use softwares like Windows Movie Maker, because it zooms in the video. I tried to uninstall them and it's impossible!! I used the exact same software on my mom's computer and she can read them fine. I don't...
  7. Windows 10 1903 update ruined my Laptop completely

Windows 10 1903 update ruined my Laptop completely: I have a Dell Inspiron 5558 i7 Laptop which was working very well until I updated my Windows 10 to the latest 1903 version. I had to switch to Ubuntu LTS to save my Laptop from further damage. Problems I am facing right after 1903 update: 1. The USB ports malfunctioned. 2...
  8. Windows 10 1903 ruined my system

Windows 10 1903 ruined my system: I don't know where to begin. But... Surface laptop, new in summer of 2018 Then installed CS2 suite (don't ask why just please accept that's all I need). It works. Then bought Corel Paintshop Pro 2019 It works. Then there is Win10 1809 update Everything still works. I...
  9. New Windows 10 Update Ruined My Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Windows 10 Update Ruined My Explorer: As you can see below my explorers view is quite unreadable with these white bars still existing. I hope there will be a fix for this because I've been using Dark Theme for a long time now and this update just ruined it big time for me. But if any of you can help me with...
  10. Update ruined me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update ruined me: Dell ins. 5050 windows 10 update now computer will not load and has no previous build to restore to!!!!! What can I do to get pc going without a recovery disc...