Windows 10: 1903 Windows no access to Recovery Environment

Discus and support 1903 Windows no access to Recovery Environment in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Shift-Restart has been the standard way to begin when you want to reboot from Win10 into RE. Now after upgrade to 1903, I drill through the resulting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by thename, Jun 9, 2019.

1. thename Win User

1903 Windows no access to Recovery Environment

Shift-Restart has been the standard way to begin when you want to reboot from Win10 into RE.
    Now after upgrade to 1903, I drill through the resulting blue dialogue into "Advanced options",
    and get not the usual page containing options which incl "Command prompt" (which reboots into RE);
    instead, the page contains one option, "Startup Settings".

I want to know whether other users, doing shift-Restart in Windows, get to option "Command prompt".

(My standard recovery partition is functional.
    From a hard system restart I can boot the RE that is in it).

:)

thename, Jun 9, 2019

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Windows Recovery Environment

Hi,

As per your concern, Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) is a recovery environment that can repair common causes of unbootable operating systems. Setting up a security permission to access WinRE is not possible as it is a way to access computer especially
    if you have issues trying to get in to the system.

However, you have a great idea. If you want that feature to be available, you can share your comments and suggestions on our
    Windows Feedback hub to help us improve our services. Simply type
    Windows Feedback on the Start menu.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 9, 2019
  4. stonebato Win User

Can't find recovery environment windows 10

Hi guys, good day. I need your help regarding with reseting my laptop. I clone my OS from hdd to ssd using easeUS. after cloning I formatted my hdd since I'm confident that everything is ok. now I can't reset my laptop because of this error. I had tried these steps below but it's not working.
    diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    select partition
    set id

your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
    1903 Windows no access to Recovery Environment [​IMG]

stonebato, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

1. 1903 Windows no access to Recovery Environment - Similar Threads - 1903 access Recovery

2. Windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery environment: I have been struggling for a few days/weeks now on enabling/recovering windows recovery environment as I have been experiencing odd issues of random crashes/freezing, restart not happening, shutting down not finishing, and repairing not happening, my Pc also will not install...
  3. Windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows recovery environment: I have been struggling for a few days/weeks now on enabling/recovering windows recovery environment as I have been experiencing odd issues of random crashes/freezing, restart not happening, shutting down not finishing, and repairing not happening, my Pc also will not install...
  4. Windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery environment: When I turn on my pc, it says please wait then it goes to a menu shown in the screen shot and when I press "exit and continue to windows recovery system" it just restarts and goes back to the same menu. How do I fix this?...
  5. Windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows recovery environment: When I turn on my pc, it says please wait then it goes to a menu shown in the screen shot and when I press "exit and continue to windows recovery system" it just restarts and goes back to the same menu. How do I fix this?...
  6. Windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows Recovery environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Recovery environment: I booted my pc today to a bsod with the error code Bad_system_config_info i have no idea what to do im kinda just lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recovery-environment/90f7bd3e-2ad9-4618-a966-ed7545fb7dd4
  8. Windows Recovery Environment

Windows Recovery Environment: Recently my asus fx 505 laptop had errors so i decided to reinstall a new windows 10 with a flashdrive. I was wondering if there was any way i could recover my previous windows recovery environment or factory reset point from the windows.old after reinstalling a new windows...
  9. Unable to access Windows Recovery Environment normally

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to access Windows Recovery Environment normally: Hello everybody, I have a problem I've spent hours banging my head against and am hoping somebody here can help me. I am unable to access the Recovery Environment through the settings "Advanced Startup Options" option or the shift+restart method. The recovery image is...
  10. Windows Recovery Environment

Windows Recovery Environment: @Saltgrass just not sure what setting some of the Reagentc entries to "0" actually did. Both Winre.wim and Reagent.xml are under: C:\Windows\System32\Recovery If contains all 0's. ReAgentc will search for the Recovery Partition identified by ID type...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. repair 1903 winre

2. windows 10 1903 recovery