Windows 10: 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

Discus and support 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Two days after upgrading to 1903 I installed new audio driver to fix audio problem. Now when i boot I just get the circle of white dots and a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dmwinsd, Jun 12, 2019.

1. dmwinsd Win User

1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

Two days after upgrading to 1903 I installed new audio driver to fix audio problem. Now when i boot I just get the circle of white dots and a blue circle for a pointer. Startup repair did not fix it. There are no restore points yet. Help!

:)

dmwinsd, Jun 12, 2019

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Jun 12, 2019
  3. judahreed Win User
    Spinning blue circle questions

Hi, I know what the spinning blue circle means, but when the Blue spinning circle + Pointer turns into a singular spinning circle does that mean its processing something bigger than average?

judahreed, Jun 12, 2019
  4. 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

1. 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot - Similar Threads - 1903 spinning blue

2. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  3. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  4. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  5. Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10: This is driving me nuts. It won't go away. I've tried everything listed below, restart, full shutdown... nothing works. The only other symptom is that I also suddenly can't control my rgb on my g.skill ram. I'm guessing it is some type of bug but am going to post to tech...
  6. Spinning Blue Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  7. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer: I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer....
  10. Infamous blue spinning circles

Infamous blue spinning circles: I recently booted up my custom gaming computer to find that my Internet wasn't working. So, I figured out that the problem was that the dependency service failed to start. I followed instructions that said to open an elevated cmd and input the following. net localgroup...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. circle next to cursor

2. cursor replaced with a non-active blue circle

3. winodws 10 1903 sinning circle on boot

4. windows 10 1903 mouse pointers,
  5. windows 10 spinning circle 1903