Windows 10: 1909 - Unable to use Audio Effects/Enhancements

Discus and support 1909 - Unable to use Audio Effects/Enhancements in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I recently updated to Windows 10 v1909 (OS Build 18363.476) and I have noticed that I am now completely unable to to use Audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ColinM9991, Dec 2, 2019.

1. 1909 - Unable to use Audio Effects/Enhancements

1909 - Unable to use Audio Effects/Enhancements uBUlHqeHEMEo4CYoy_lczed0rM5QHyx1TRJ_ICNjjNE.jpg

Hi,

I recently updated to Windows 10 v1909 (OS Build 18363.476) and I have noticed that I am now completely unable to to use Audio Enhancements from the speaker settings in Control Panel > Sound

https://preview.redd.it/v5tfsd8qpa2...bp&s=36665a8a5a2333a3223feca0dab7299de5444ed7

Also within Realtek Audio Console I am unable to enable (uncheck) the `Disable All Sound Effects` checkbox. It will become re-checked as soon as I play music or audio after unchecking it.

https://preview.redd.it/oqv0v4azpa2...bp&s=cc18a041b0aea33a84d0ad19db56d2d87f3ef50f

I have tried rolling back the update and have also reinstalled my audio drivers, both with no luck. Audio driver is Realtek UWD SONICSTUDIO III TP W10 64 VER6018666

Has this happened to anybody else?

submitted by /u/ColinM9991
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ColinM9991, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Audio Enhancements

Hi Charlotte,

One step that we could try is to manually re-install the Audio Enhancement, and see if it helps. First, go to HP's website and download the latest Audio Enhancement installer (IDT) and save it to your Downloads folder. Once done, follow the remaining steps
    below:

• Search for Control Panel via Cortana search and hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • Open the Device Manager and click Sound, Video and Game controllers.
    • Right click the IDT device and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Once your PC restarts, it should automatically load all audio driver. Let it complete the process.
    • Go to the Downloads folder, right click on the IDT installer and select
      Run as administrator
    Once complete, check if you have the enhancements back and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Audio Enhancements Problem

Driver enhancements give you some special sound effects that will enhance your audio experience.

The steps to disable driver enhancements are listed below:

a. Click Start.

b. Type Sound in the Start search box and click
    Sound from the available options.

c. On the Playback
    tab, click Speakers and then click Properties.

d. Click the Enhancements
    tab and then select the Disable all enhancements check box.

If disabling driver enhancements doesn't help, please follow the steps given below:

a. Right click on volume icon in system tray.

b. Select Playback Devices. Select the Speakers icon, and click
    Properties.

c. Select the Enhancements tab.

d. Scroll down to Loudness Equalization and check the box.

e. Click Apply.

If the above given methods do not help, please uninstall your Audio driver, restart your PC and again install it.

Sagun Raj Lage, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

1909 - Unable to use Audio Effects/Enhancements

Unable to Access Audio Enhancements

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the
    playing Audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top
      right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to try uninstalling your audio driver and check if it helps:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the audio driver.
    • Select properties.
    • Click on Driver tab.
    • Select Uninstall.
    Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1909 - Unable to use Audio Effects/Enhancements

1. 1909 - Unable to use Audio Effects/Enhancements - Similar Threads - 1909 Unable Audio

2. No Audio Enhancments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Enhancments: Hi! I have Asus X515EA Laptop, and it doesnt have audio enhancments when i go to Sound in Control Panel, i have Realtek High Defenition Drivers, i looked through some tutorials, but all of them said to switch to ,, High Deffinition Audio Driver " but it doesn't pop up in...
  3. No Audio Enhancments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio Enhancments: Hi! I have Asus X515EA Laptop, and it doesnt have audio enhancments when i go to Sound in Control Panel, i have Realtek High Defenition Drivers, i looked through some tutorials, but all of them said to switch to ,, High Deffinition Audio Driver " but it doesn't pop up in...
  4. No Audio Enhancments

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio enhancements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio enhancements: I've got no "enhancements" tab in my speaker properties. I see there are "fixes" for this when googled and I've tried the "update drivers" fix for Realtek speakers but the enhancement tab is still missing after updating the drivers and restarting. The reason for wanting the...
  6. Audio enhancements

Audio enhancements: I've got no "enhancements" tab in my speaker properties. I see there are "fixes" for this when googled and I've tried the "update drivers" fix for Realtek speakers but the enhancement tab is still missing after updating the drivers and restarting. The reason for wanting the...
  7. audio enhancement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio enhancement: Hello, i've noticed sound problems since windows 11 with my speaker making crackling and whenever i turn audio enhancement off it stops, but then it goes back to turning on back to RealtekR audio and i want to stop this because its annoying...
  8. audio enhancement

audio enhancement: Hello, i've noticed sound problems since windows 11 with my speaker making crackling and whenever i turn audio enhancement off it stops, but then it goes back to turning on back to RealtekR audio and i want to stop this because its annoying...
  9. Audio Enhancements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Enhancements: The audio enhancement tab appears to be missing from my computer. This was the first time I checked for audio enhancements on this computer. So, I don't know if I ever had audio enhancements on this computer. How can I install this feature on my computer? Thanks....
  10. Audio Enhancement??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Enhancement??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/some_dued_v69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwgwl1/audio_enhancement/