Windows 10: 1909 update I cant log in to my pc

Discus and support 1909 update I cant log in to my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the 2019 November update my acer has not allowed access to my computer at all and I don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pc user Tim, Jan 5, 2020.

1. 1909 update I cant log in to my pc

Since the 2019 November update my acer has not allowed access to my computer at all and I don't know what to do.

:)

Pc user Tim, Jan 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 5, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 update 1909

Hi Sarthak

No you do not need to update to 1809 - 1903 if you are currently on version 1803, then version 1909 will appear in the list of updates and will automatically be installed on your PC since 1803 has run out of support

You do not need to do anything, 1909 is currently spreading around the world, just give it time to appear in the list of pending updates . . .

DaveM121, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

1909 update I cant log in to my pc

1909 in the offing?

No. I'm suggesting that to install 1909 first Setup installs 1903 (18362) then it switch on the 1909 (18363) features with the Enablement Package.

1909 is not a full Feature Update in the normal sense, this is the first Feature Update to be performed via a form of cumulative update. See my post #115

Bree, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1909 update I cant log in to my pc

1. 1909 update I cant log in to my pc - Similar Threads - 1909 update cant

2. I cant log into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc: I have a Windows XP PC which I maintain as a hobby, after 3 months of not touching it I turned it on and typed my username and password and it said "The system could not log you on make sure username and domain are correct, then type your password again. letters in passwords...
  3. I cant log into my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my pc: I have a Windows XP PC which I maintain as a hobby, after 3 months of not touching it I turned it on and typed my username and password and it said "The system could not log you on make sure username and domain are correct, then type your password again. letters in passwords...
  4. I cant log into my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  5. I cant log into my pc anymore

I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  6. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  7. I cant log into my microsoft acc from pc

I cant log into my microsoft acc from pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  8. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  9. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. why cant I update to version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why cant I update to version 1909: I am tring to update to Windows 10 ver 1909, I have updated all my drivers on PC but it still wont update to ver 1909, is there a link out there to download this update so I can apply it manually?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 update cant log in

2. 1909 upgrade cant log in

3. windows 10 we cant sign into your acount build 1909

4. members of users cant log in after upgrade to Windows 10 1909 ,
  5. windows 1909 cant sign in with windows account