Windows 10: 1909 Update not working.

Discus and support 1909 Update not working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The problem is that I login like always but after logging in I get a black screen and it goes right back to the lock screen, it does this everytime I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaxBerg2, Feb 29, 2020.

1. MaxBerg2 Win User

1909 Update not working.

The problem is that I login like always but after logging in I get a black screen and it goes right back to the lock screen, it does this everytime I log in even after restarting. I already uninstalled and reinstalled it 2 times.

:)

MaxBerg2, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 29, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

1909 Update not working.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 1909 Update not working. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1909 Update not working.

1. 1909 Update not working. - Similar Threads - 1909 Update working

2. Update from 1909 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update from 1909 doesn't work: I have struggled for a long time trying to update my 1909 to 20H2. I was getting the infamous The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation 09xC1900101 - 0x20017 error coderegardless of the update method applied from Settings, Using update...
  3. Outlook stopped working after 1909 update

Outlook stopped working after 1909 update: My Outlook stopped working after a 1909 update today, 7.15.2020. It does start in safe mode. I tried Outlook Repair and Office repair - both local and on-line and restarted the computer multiple times. I want my Outlook back, Mr. Microsoft! I am paying for it and expect...
  4. Auto Update to v 1909 not working

Auto Update to v 1909 not working: I got my laptop about a year ago and currently running Windows 10 - version 1809. It tried to automatically update to the 1903 version when it came out, but it kept failing and now it is trying to automatically update to 1909 but again - will not work. How can I fix this...
  5. Update 1909 and 1903 not working well.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update 1909 and 1903 not working well.: Guys, I come here because I don't know how to proceed with my computer anymore, I've been facing the same problem for days and I can't solve it, I tried two versions of windows. I will detail the situation for you: -a little slow system in general -button start does not...
  6. Audio not working after 1909 update

Audio not working after 1909 update: My laptop audio is not working after the update of windows 10 1909. I have a gaming laptop OMEN by HP - 15-ce001ne. This audio issue has happened multiple times during the 1903 update, I contacted Microsoft support. They remotely accessed to my laptop and tried every...
  7. Sound in heatphones is not working after 1909 update

Sound in heatphones is not working after 1909 update: Hi, I have a problem with the audio. My laptop's audio works fine, but when I connect my headphones, my laptop detects them but doesn't hear anything at all in the headphones, The sound is still heard on my laptop. this happened to me after the update. I have no idea what to...
  8. Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update: Hey, My device was working fine until I updated it to the latest version available, build 1909. Now, no matter what, none of the windows apps open up. They just appear to open and close immediately. I contacted the microsoft technician through chat, they suggested to go for...
  9. Sound is not working after 1909 update

Sound is not working after 1909 update: Hello, the problem is there is an issue with sound after 1909 update. When trying to play test sound there is an error "Can't play test sound" and there is no sound in apps like browser and so on, besides Adobe Premiere that works with ASIO driver and only Premiere playing...
  10. Update 1909

Update 1909: when will update 1909 be available for me on windows 10 Pro? I have windows pro 10 update 1809. Please Advise my emails are navymist *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...