Windows 10: 192.168.1.1 Won't Connect On Windows 10 Computer Or Edge Browser. Why ?

Discus and support 192.168.1.1 Won't Connect On Windows 10 Computer Or Edge Browser. Why ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i have a Windows 10 & a mac computer & i am trying to access the Linksys Router admin page Using my 4 Years Old linksys Router. Everytime i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amitSingh_121, Nov 24, 2019.

1. 192.168.1.1 Won't Connect On Windows 10 Computer Or Edge Browser. Why ?

so i have a Windows 10 & a mac computer & i am trying to access the Linksys Router admin page Using my 4 Years Old linksys Router. Everytime i try to do it on windows 10 it fails But somehow it Works on mac computer using safari browser. Now my mac computer is gone for few days & i need to Login to the router to make some adjustments ...Please Help

:)

amitSingh_121, Nov 24, 2019
  2. LemP Win User

Connecting my wireless printer

You will need both your network name (SSID) and network password.

One way to get this is to log on to your router and look at the "wireless network" section.

You log on to your router by entering its IP address into the address bar of your Internet browser (on any computer already connected to the router). You'll be asked for a username and password. The default username, IP address, and password for most brands
    of router are listed here:
    http://192-168-1-1ip.mobi/default-router-passwords-list/

If you need help, please provide the make and specific model of your router. Look for the manufacturer's label on the back or bottom of the device.

3. Unable to connect to internet on browsers except for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nad,

Thank you for replying with the error messages received on trying to connect to internet on different browsers.

Please reply, did you try performing System restore as suggested in the above post?

If haven’t tried performing System restore, flush your PC’s
    DNS cache by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved. Performing the below steps will clear DNS cache from the computer and renew the IP configuration set on the computer.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      from the context menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter after each entries:
      • ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns
      • ipconfig /release
      • ipconfig /renew
    • Close the windows and check if the changes are effective.

If the above steps does not resolve the issue, perform
    System restore by following steps mentioned in the above post and check if it helps.

Write to us with the status of unable to connect to internet on other browser except for Edge on the computer
    for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 24, 2019
  4. 192.168.1.1 Won't Connect On Windows 10 Computer Or Edge Browser. Why ?

Microsoft edge browser

I have windows 10 on a laptop, there are 2 separate user accounts on the laptop and the edge browser stopped working or disappeared from one of the user accounts, but Im still able to access and use it in the other user account. since it disappeared from
    one user account there have been many updates to the windows 10 program but the edge browser still won t appear or able to be accessed in one of the user accounts??? any genuine suggestions that are guaranteed to work????

Malcolm - Withers, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

192.168.1.1 Won't Connect On Windows 10 Computer Or Edge Browser. Why ?

1. 192.168.1.1 Won't Connect On Windows 10 Computer Or Edge Browser. Why ? - Similar Threads - 192 168 Won't

2. 1 user 1 computer Word 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 user 1 computer Word 2019: On Word 2019 I have 1 user on 1 computer that comes up with Compatibility Mode on all their Word documents. When someone else logs on or if the one user logs on another computer, everything works great. How do I turn off the Compatibility Mode for the one user?...
  3. 1 user 1 computer Word 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1 user 1 computer Word 2019: On Word 2019 I have 1 user on 1 computer that comes up with Compatibility Mode on all their Word documents. When someone else logs on or if the one user logs on another computer, everything works great. How do I turn off the Compatibility Mode for the one user?...
  4. 1 user 1 computer Word 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows device, a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is wacom enabled. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device so the tablet acts like a wacom cintiq/one to the laptop? Thanks in advanced :)...
  6. Lost connection to 1 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost connection to 1 computer: Hi all I have 2 Computer, both running windows 10. first one just got updated to ver.1809, the second one is still 1803. the one with 1803 can not see the one with 1809. I know there is a setting that need to be changed, but I can not for the life of me remember where it is....
  7. Lost connection to 1 computer

in Windows 10 News
    Lost connection to 1 computer: Hi all I have 2 Computer, both running windows 10. first one just got updated to ver.1809, the second one is still 1803. the one with 1803 can not see the one with 1809. I know there is a setting that need to be changed, but I can not for the life of me remember where it is....
  8. 1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge: How do I get rid of 1 1/2" dark gray bar at top of Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/1-12-inch-gray-bar-at-top-of-edge/63c48ee6-7e62-4a4f-a3f0-488ccf5196ff
  9. Can only open 1 instance of Edge browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Can only open 1 instance of Edge browser.: When I’m on a website with MS Edge browser doing some financial business, why can’t I open another instance of Edge for convenience on another website? Is there a workaround without having to open an instance of IE 11? 113399
  10. Sims 1 won't work on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 1 won't work on Windows 10.: I have recently installed Windows 10 and now my Sims 1 game won't work. I installed it on my laptop when I had Windows 8.1, and it worked fine. I can go into "This PC" and play the game from the disc drive, when I do this it gives me an initial screen but when I click play...