Windows 10: [19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not...

Discus and support [19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when using Windows 10 19H1 OS,enter S4(hibernate) after resuming from S4, system can not enter desktop, it show blue or white screen as below pic... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Paul Wu998, Jun 19, 2019.

1. [19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not...

when using Windows 10 19H1 OS,enter S4(hibernate)

after resuming from S4, system can not enter desktop, it show blue or white screen as below pic

[19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not... 17ee58e7-f32f-4394-a2d9-c650c2ae9d2f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Paul Wu998, Jun 19, 2019

2. [19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not enter desktop

when using Windows 10 19H1 OS,enter S4(hibernate)

after resuming from S4, system can not enter desktop, it show blue or white screen as below pic

[19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not... 17ee58e7-f32f-4394-a2d9-c650c2ae9d2f?upload=true.jpg

Paul Wu998, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Luke_HUNG Win User
    I remove Dtpm during S4 , but it can S4 resume success

According to ACPI spec , Hardware Signature changed can cause S4 resume fail and boot from scratch

But it's Success in my case2

It's case1 test flow:

Step 1:Shut down by Fast Startup Enable

Step 2: Remove Dtpm (I can sure that it can cause Hardware Signature changed)

Step 3: Wake OS

And than It resume from S4 Fail and boot from scratch

It's case2 test flow:

Step 1: Enter "Hibernate" let OS enter to S4

Step 2: Remove Dtpm (I can sure that it can cause Hardware Signature changed)

Step 3: Wake OS

And than It resume from S4 Success

why? Something wrong happen?

Thanks all for read my question : )

Luke_HUNG, Jun 26, 2019
  4. [19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not...

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

[19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not...

1. [19H1]Windows 10:system occurred blue or white screen when resuming from S4 and can not... - Similar Threads - 19H1 system occurred

2. System restarts when resuming from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restarts when resuming from sleep mode: For several weeks, I have experienced an issue where I press the power button to resume from sleep mode in Windows 11, but nothing appears on the screen even though the computer is on. I then press the power button again, and the computer either turns off or restarts. In the...
  3. System restarts when resuming from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restarts when resuming from sleep mode: For several weeks, I have experienced an issue where I press the power button to resume from sleep mode in Windows 11, but nothing appears on the screen even though the computer is on. I then press the power button again, and the computer either turns off or restarts. In the...
  4. Blue screen occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen occuring: Hi everyone, I bought a new laptop and since i started using it I get 1 error once a day. I don't know the reason why is it occuring so im uploading minidump files, so please help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4-mRJIwtN6pxWHJJB0073Cbkoz43Lgw/view?usp=sharing,...
  5. Blue screen occuring

Blue screen occuring: Hi everyone, I bought a new laptop and since i started using it I get 1 error once a day. I don't know the reason why is it occuring so im uploading minidump files, so please help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4-mRJIwtN6pxWHJJB0073Cbkoz43Lgw/view?usp=sharing,...
  6. Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello,I usually use the hibernate when I close my computer.I often have a failure after the resstart of my computer from an hibernate and a blue screen occurs.I could have few dumps from the same behavior :DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUREntoskrnl.exe+3f70d0May you please...
  7. Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello,I usually use the hibernate when I close my computer.I often have a failure after the resstart of my computer from an hibernate and a blue screen occurs.I could have few dumps from the same behavior :DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUREntoskrnl.exe+3f70d0May you please...
  8. Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

9. Blue screen after resuming from hibernate

Blue screen after resuming from hibernate: I keep running into blue screen after resuming from hibernate state in Windows 10 pro and it says "dpc watchdog violation" . I tried to find the cause by using WinDBbg and I got the following resaults . Is there any solution for it? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  10. Blue screen occurs

Blue screen occurs: Dear Sir/Madam, Our client encounter blue screen occurs in a notebook recently, we tried to re-format SSD and press F11 to use build-in source to reinstall windows 10 pro, after the reinstallation: We updated the windows 10 pro and related drivers Unplug all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows resuming