Windows 10: 1AVShare free for next 6 days (ends Saturday 8/10/2020 at midnight)

Discus and support 1AVShare free for next 6 days (ends Saturday 8/10/2020 at midnight) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sharewareonsale.com: 1AVShare Securely share files with your family, friends, and co-workers. A secure file server for you to do private and secure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ztruker, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Ztruker Win User

1AVShare free for next 6 days (ends Saturday 8/10/2020 at midnight)

Sharewareonsale.com: 1AVShare Securely share files with your family, friends, and co-workers.

A secure file server for you to do private and secure file sharing from your PC. You can securely share videos, documents, images, and music with your friends, family and co-workers. Your personal website can have the color scheme that you define and you can set a background image as well.

Free ends Saturday 8/10/2020 at midnight

I have not used it nor am I in any way connected to it, just letting people know it's available. If anyone does get this, please post your impressions here.

:)

Ztruker, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Ericsch Win User

Midnight Reminder for All Day Event

I don't use exchange, and get event reminders at midnight all the time (all the events that ring at midnight are "all day" events carried over from long ago inputs to earlier versions of WM and outlook, and may go all the way back to a conversion I did
    from a Sharp Zaurus database).

The one way I have found to avoid being awakened is to modify the event such that it is NOT as an "all day" event, but to specify hours for it such as 9:00AM to 12:00PM. I do this by entering Edit mode for the event, and in the "All Day:" line, select NO,
    you will then get a prompt for start and end times.

My problem is that the "all day" events do not show on my calendar (because of legacy conversions?) so I cannot rout all of them out and edit their timeframe - I just have to wait for them to occur (annoys the wife to NO END!!!) and then I can edit them .

Does anyone know where the "event" list resides in WM 6.0 so that I can access and edit them all now? (Wife is threatening to drop my HTC in the toilet the next time it goes off at midnight!!!)

Please help.

Eric

Ericsch, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Derks Win User
    Midnight Reminder for All Day Event

Well, it's back. On Saturday I had a reminder at midday as expected. This morning I checked the notification queue and there is now a midnight reminder scheduled for the day of the appointment. I've not touched the appointment in Outlook or on the device,
    so I guess this is a bug in Exchange or WM6.

Help_Line, did you get any odd behaviour with the test appointments you set up?

Derks, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

On vacation - any way to install W10 on home computers after 7/29?

What a clever observation! My calendar BTW, as well as everyone else's has the same amount of days. Normal years and leap years.

The 367th day for free Windows 10 upgrade offer comes how and when the offer started, and how and when it ends.

[ug][/ug]

The offer started on July 29th last year, and as shown by the official countdown, ends on Saturday 30th of July for everyone else than people in Hawaii; MS has clearly chosen to be clear and not give any room for complaints, the free upgrade offer ends when Friday 29th ends at midnight in the last part of the world still in Friday, Hawaii with its UTC -10 time zone.

It's then already Saturday midnight in Kirimati (UTC +14), 22:00 (10 PM) on Saturday evening in Wellington New Zealand (UTC -12). For me here in Germany it's noon on Saturday (UTC +2), for you in New Jersey USA 6 AM (UTC -4) on Saturday morning.

One year + 1 day for leap year + 1 day for upgrade offer actually ending on 30th for most of the world = 367 days.

Kari, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. 1AVShare free for next 6 days (ends Saturday 8/10/2020 at midnight) - Similar Threads - 1AVShare free next

2. Windows 10 version 1903 have reached end of servicing on Dec. 8, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 have reached end of servicing on Dec. 8, 2020: All editions of Windows 10, version 1903 and Windows 10 Server, version 1903 will reach end of service on December 8, 2020. After this date, devices running these editions of Windows will no longer receive security updates. We recommend that you update these devices to a...
  3. Windows 10 version 1903 will reach end of servicing on Dec. 8, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 will reach end of servicing on Dec. 8, 2020: All editions of Windows 10, version 1903 and Windows 10 Server, version 1903 will reach end of service on December 8, 2020. After this date, devices running these editions of Windows will no longer receive security updates. We recommend that you update these devices to a...
  4. Backup4all Standard 7 [for PC] free for next 6 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup4all Standard 7 [for PC] free for next 6 days: I've never used it nor know of anyone who has used it but it's free until July 26 2020 so now might be a good time to try it if you're looking for a backup program. Backup4all Standard 7 [for PC] Version 8 is the current version, Version 7 is one release old. Version 8 is...
  5. is windows 10 may 2020 free

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is windows 10 may 2020 free: i have downloaded windows 10 may 2020 and it is automatically activated with a digital license without paying for it i want to know is it free or not and if not why it activated with me...
  6. What’s next for Microsoft’s Windows 10 in 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Microsoft’s Windows 10 in 2020: The next two Windows 10 updates, codenamed ’20H1′ and ’20H2′ reflect Microsoft’s new approach to split the major feature releases into two. The first update ’20H1′ would be a full-fledged update with new features, and the second update of the year will only contain...
  7. Qualcomm accelerates 5G across Snapdragon 8, 7, and 6 series in 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm accelerates 5G across Snapdragon 8, 7, and 6 series in 2020: At IFA 2019, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, announced their plans to accelerate 5G global commercialization at scale by expanding its portfolio of 5G mobile platforms across the Snapdragon 8 Series, 7 Series and 6 Series in 2020. With over...
  8. Play Vigor free on Xbox One during Free Play Days August 8 to 11

in Windows 10 News
    Play Vigor free on Xbox One during Free Play Days August 8 to 11: [ATTACH] Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can play Vigor for free on Xbox One during Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days! Experience an excellent opportunity to face the harsh-yet-beautiful backdrop of post-war Norway. The Free Play Days event begins Thursday,...
  9. SecureAPlus free for 6 days- whitelist, compatible with 'normal' AV

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SecureAPlus free for 6 days- whitelist, compatible with 'normal' AV: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/secure...ay-coupon-sale This is an interesting option which whitelists dlls and exe files, so any unexpected intruders are flagged for you to authorise, giving an extra level of protection above and beyond. Normally quiet, may ask you to approve...
  10. 6 bit/8 biti

in Windows 10 Customization
    6 bit/8 biti: So I recently just bought a new laptop and I've noticed on my new laptop the color is more darker and yellowish compared to my last laptop so I noticed that my old one was 8bit and my new one is 6bit Old [ATTACH] New [ATTACH] not really a computer techy person or have...