Windows 10: 1PC, 2SSD, Win10 EFI Install : how does it behave?

Discus and support 1PC, 2SSD, Win10 EFI Install : how does it behave? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, as the above state, i have 1PC, 2SSD and want to install Windows 10 on disk2. The other already have it. Both EFI. If i don't unplug disk1 before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by unko, May 20, 2019.

1. unko Win User

1PC, 2SSD, Win10 EFI Install : how does it behave?

Hi, as the above state, i have 1PC, 2SSD and want to install Windows 10 on disk2. The other already have it. Both EFI. If i don't unplug disk1 before install, how does it behave : is it going to write the EFI of disk2 or the one of disk1 (like MBR install would do)?

:)

2. trog100 Win User

Move EFI partition

its to enable win 10 to update to its anniversary edition.. it cant do this due to lack of C drive space i have had a quick try with the trial version of easus.. it didnt seem to be able to do what i want..

i am assuming i cant just delete the efi partition but maybe i could.. as yet i havnt even figured out how to get into the bios of the thing.. maybe that should be my next step.. *Smile 1PC, 2SSD, Win10 EFI Install : how does it behave? :)

diskpart could probably do it but figuring out how (it aint that user friendly) might be difficult without step by step instructions..

trog

trog100, May 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2019
  4. 1PC, 2SSD, Win10 EFI Install : how does it behave?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1PC, 2SSD, Win10 EFI Install : how does it behave?

1. 1PC, 2SSD, Win10 EFI Install : how does it behave? - Similar Threads - 1PC 2SSD Win10

2. 1pc/mac2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1pc/mac2021: 4rjf7.thqmt.pdvtr.g9cq3.h9vyz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1pcmac2021/60676a80-0761-4679-bad5-2d4411415ef0
  3. 1pc/mac2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1pc/mac2021: 4rjf7.thqmt.pdvtr.g9cq3.h9vyz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1pcmac2021/60676a80-0761-4679-bad5-2d4411415ef0
  4. Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible: Hello, I've tried to do a clean install of my niece's laptop. The laptop had a plethora of problems and one of those problems was not being able to update Windows anymore as there wasn't enough disk space on C: 32gb SSD for a few months now. After successfully installing a...
  5. Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible: Hello, I've tried to do a clean install of my niece's laptop. The laptop had a plethora of problems and one of those problems was not being able to update Windows anymore as there wasn't enough disk space on C: 32gb SSD for a few months now. After successfully installing a...
  6. Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to install Win10 when the Recovery & EFI partitions were deleted?

How to install Win10 when the Recovery & EFI partitions were deleted?: I made the mistake of deleting the Recovery & EFI partitions (long stupid story). Now I cannot load windows to do a Reset, nor even just install from a live USB drive. This is an Acer desktop (Predator G3 710), about 4 years old. Would it help to boot from a live Linux USB to...
  8. win10 installation does not go on

win10 installation does not go on: I intended to do a clean install on a Acer Aspire 3660 so that I created a 32 bits Windows 10 install pen drive , changed the boot order on BIOS and booted the machine to start the setup. It booted from the pen drive , started to read from the device (pen driver's led...
  9. If you install Windows does it install the EFI system partition?

If you install Windows does it install the EFI system partition?: Say you buy Windows 10 from Amazon. When installing, does Windows 10 also install the EFI system partition? If not how do you get that partition installed on a new drive? 81273
  10. How to make an EFI Win10 boot instruction in EFI partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make an EFI Win10 boot instruction in EFI partition?: Hi all. There are hundreds of posts in these forums and on the internet about EFI and Windows 10 booting, but I can't seem to find a single one that describes how to boot Windows from an EFI partition. Short Background ------------------------ I have a 512GB SSD...