Windows 10: 1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to?

Discus and support 1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 1. Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to? I wasn't able to use my PC, or laptops very often when the installation and upgrades... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SquishyD, Jan 9, 2019.

1. SquishyD Win User

1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to?

1. Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to?

I wasn't able to use my PC, or laptops very often when the installation and upgrades were done.

There are more than one Microsoft email accounts n this PC, how do I find out which one was used.

I may have deleted the email without realising it was anything important.

2. Due to health and disability problems, I was unable to take advantage of the free upgrades on my laptops, is there any way to get the free upgrade for both of them now, they are both windows 7.

Thank you in advance for any help.

:)

SquishyD, Jan 9, 2019

2. How to verify that my Windows 10 licence is associated with my Hotmail/Microsoft account

Do those steps:

• Use the keyboard shortcut Windows-I to open the Settings application.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Select Activation

1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to? SU1Ru.png

Here you see the current status. If the account has no licence you can click on Add an account, enter your account data and the account gets the license added.

You can see this in the next step in the same dialog:

1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to? Gc0yx.png

magicandre1981, Jan 9, 2019
  3. No digital licence associated with this Microsoft account.

Hi,

I couldn't find my problem in the forum so I am asking this question.

So I bought a laptop with Windows 8 pre-installed. I didnot get a CD or anything of that sort with it, but it was genuine windows as I could see the windows logo on the laptop and also under computer information.

Then I got an update for free to Windows 10 which I did. Shortly after that my hard disk crashed and I had to get another hard disk.

I downloaded a Windows 10 tool that created flashable windows 10 in pendrive and I flashed it. Now, I got a windows 10 on my laptop but it is not activated. Earlier it was saying that I got a different version of Windows 10( Pro) than what licence my Microsoft
    account has ( Home Single Language).

So I decided to get that from the same tool that I used to create flashable drive.

Now, when I try to get the Windows Activated , it says there is no digital licence associated with my Microsoft account.

My question is, I got a genuine windows 8 from purchase, I had the same Microsoft email ID when I upgraded to Windows 10, and I am logged in with the same ID, then where did my digital licence go ?

I tried the trouble shooter in activation, and also the "changed hardware" thing, everytime I get the same message, no digital licence. Then how come the pop up said digital licence is for Home Single Language?

Help! And sorry for bad English.

RahulSingh5, Jan 9, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Change W10 Account Email Address

No. Logging into a local account will not remove the digital license association contained in the Microsoft Account.

Yes, you can use the same Microsoft account on any number of devices. You can view the status of your devices linked to your Microsoft account:
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices

NavyLCDR, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. 1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to? - Similar Threads - 1st email account

2. find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.: Hello.I would like to know what licences for OS's 10 & 11 I have associated with my account please.To be clear, I am not asking in what devices I am signed in on or activated on. Just simply what licences I have and how many.Please could I ask how I go about doing that ?Warm...
  3. find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.: Hello.I would like to know what licences for OS's 10 & 11 I have associated with my account please.To be clear, I am not asking in what devices I am signed in on or activated on. Just simply what licences I have and how many.Please could I ask how I go about doing that ?Warm...
  4. find what digital licences are associated with my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. change of email id which is linked with windows digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    change of email id which is linked with windows digital licence: when i bought my laptop i used my college email id and created a microsoft account and linked it with windows. now it is fixed as my windows administrator and i can't able to change it or delete it. i am not able to perform any actions either....
  6. How to link digital licence to Microsoft account on a local user account

How to link digital licence to Microsoft account on a local user account: I have a new computer with Windows 10 Pro. It is activated. I log in to the computer with a local account, let’s say username “pen” and password “paper”. In activation settings, there is an option to link a Microsoft account to a digital licence. I did this and it said it...
  7. Transferring digital licence to another microsoft account

Transferring digital licence to another microsoft account: I bought a new laptop yesterday. The seller installed windows 10 I bought the license in the shop. However, they used my mother's details and created a new microsoft account, while I was out and I didn't know that now windows requires microsoft account during first setup. I...
  8. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  9. digital licence

digital licence: with digital licence can ı upgrade to pro ver. ı was using it but ı had to replace pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence/d3061a81-7cab-4a1e-965c-ee6d2bee87dc"
  10. Linking digital licences to MS Account.

Linking digital licences to MS Account.: We all now that we can link the digital licence now to our MS account, using Redstone. However, I have just discovered something slightly disconcerting. I have 14393.5 Home, upgraded from retail 8.1 on my PC, and it was registered as a device on my MS account, and shows...