Windows 10: 2.4 ghz vs 5.0 ghz

Discus and support 2.4 ghz vs 5.0 ghz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; present my HP laptop access 2.4GHZ ONLY .I WANT TO CONNECT MY 5 GHZ router how to eneble 5 GHZ in my laptop please respond if it not suports how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RavitejaPerumalla, Jul 18, 2020.

1. 2.4 ghz vs 5.0 ghz

present my HP laptop access 2.4GHZ ONLY .I WANT TO CONNECT MY 5 GHZ router how to eneble 5 GHZ in my laptop please respond if it not suports how to change my wifi adapter with 5 GHZ with company name

:)

RavitejaPerumalla, Jul 18, 2020

2. HOW TO CHANGE FROM 5 GHZ TO 2.4 GHZ

I HAVE NEW SECURITY CAMERA WILL NOT CONECT TO 5 GHZ , SO HAVE TO CHANGE SETTING ON ROUTER? TO 2.4 GHZ HOW?

martinbarnes3, Jul 18, 2020
  3. SamFakhri Win User
    2.4 ghz problem

I have stopped being able to see or connect to the 2.4 GHz on my desktop

SamFakhri, Jul 18, 2020
  4. JSR8860 Win User

2.4 ghz vs 5.0 ghz

Unable to access NAS through 5268ac Router on 2.4 GHz radio

While I haven't been able to correct the issue per say. What does work is if I reset the router and connect to the 2.4 GHz freq. As long as the router doesn't change frequency on me I'm ok but if I move around the house and the freq changes I loose access
    to the NAS. I could rename both the 2.4 and 5.0 GHz radios and just connect to the 2.4 GHz freq.

JSR8860, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

2.4 ghz vs 5.0 ghz

1. 2.4 ghz vs 5.0 ghz - Similar Threads - ghz ghz

2. How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet: Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. my source of hotspot is 5ghz band ethernet on my...
  3. How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet: Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. my source of hotspot is 5ghz band ethernet on my...
  4. new 5 GHz Bell pure fibe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new 5 GHz Bell pure fibe: I recently had the new Bell pure fibe 5 GHz installed including new modem. Everything works but the printer. I ran diagnostic on hp printer and all is in working order, connected to internet, ready. Laptop settings say printer is online and fine. I tried connecting laptop to...
  5. new 5 GHz Bell pure fibe

new 5 GHz Bell pure fibe: I recently had the new Bell pure fibe 5 GHz installed including new modem. Everything works but the printer. I ran diagnostic on hp printer and all is in working order, connected to internet, ready. Laptop settings say printer is online and fine. I tried connecting laptop to...
  6. i want to set the Mobbile hotspot from 5ghz to 2.4 ghz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to set the Mobbile hotspot from 5ghz to 2.4 ghz: Hi, i can't connect my Xiaomi with my 5GHZ mobile wifi, in windows 11 the option to change doesnt exist anymore.. hotspot settings; -> Propeties -> editi can only give an name and set a password. 'my wifi is 4.2 & 5Ghz...
  7. i want to set the Mobbile hotspot from 5ghz to 2.4 ghz

i want to set the Mobbile hotspot from 5ghz to 2.4 ghz: Hi, i can't connect my Xiaomi with my 5GHZ mobile wifi, in windows 11 the option to change doesnt exist anymore.. hotspot settings; -> Propeties -> editi can only give an name and set a password. 'my wifi is 4.2 & 5Ghz...
  8. Wifi keeps disconnecting on 2.4 ghz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps disconnecting on 2.4 ghz: hey my wifi keeps disconnecting , meaning it connects to my home wifi and after a couple of minutes it just turns off disconects i have to connect it again sometimes it reconnects by itself some times it doesnt i checked if my wifi adapter by opening my laptop seems fine. am...
  9. Wifi keeps disconnecting on 2.4 ghz

Wifi keeps disconnecting on 2.4 ghz: hey my wifi keeps disconnecting , meaning it connects to my home wifi and after a couple of minutes it just turns off disconects i have to connect it again sometimes it reconnects by itself some times it doesnt i checked if my wifi adapter by opening my laptop seems fine. am...
  10. Is windows 11 pro compatible with Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows 11 pro compatible with Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor: I bought the Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor and am wondering if it is compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-pro-compatible-with-intel-core-i5/1ddd6f1c-0933-4045-af75-c71c54385444