Windows 10: 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

Discus and support 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son got onto my computer and added his account to it, although he had the same domain email as me, and he told me that when he logged on, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jackbuttenob, Nov 28, 2021.

1. 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

My son got onto my computer and added his account to it, although he had the same domain email as me, and he told me that when he logged on, they merged together and now I don't see my work account that has very important files on it. I need help fast.

:)

Jackbuttenob, Nov 28, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 28, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

I doubt Wiz will be able to merge the accounts. However, he should be able to get you access to the old account, he'll just need to know what the email address was that you originally registered it under and he can change the email address associcated with the account once you give him the necessary info and then you can request a password reset.

AFAIK, having multiple account isn't technically against the rules unless you are using the second account to get around posting restrictions. Like if you were banned or have infractions that prevent you from posting on the forums and use the second account to post.

newtekie1, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1. Multiple accounts are probably against the rules.
    2. Why did you create a new account?
    3. Why do you want to merge them?

Frick, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

1. 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account - Similar Threads - accounts same domain

2. 2 Accounts same email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Accounts same email address: About 4 days ago I lost an SSD hard drive for my laptop, the only security I had was the basic windows hello pin, the hard drive was not encrypted.I'm aware someone could read the contents of the hard drive by using different methods such as Linux, or booting the hard drive...
  3. Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?: Hello! I'm running Windows 10 on my PC and I have two different Windows accounts under two different emails, but I'd like to merge them so that everything is all in one place. One reason for instance is to use the account that I have associated with my XBOX on the same...
  4. Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?: Hello! I'm running Windows 10 on my PC and I have two different Windows accounts under two different emails, but I'd like to merge them so that everything is all in one place. One reason for instance is to use the account that I have associated with my XBOX on the same...
  5. Is it possible to merge Windows accounts together?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Merge shared account data to Domain account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge shared account data to Domain account: So there is a user in a company that I am starting to admin for, they currently use a windows machine with a shared account. I am looking to migrate this person to their own domain account. What I need to do for them is make sure all of the settings and files are on the new...
  7. Merge shared account data to Domain account

Merge shared account data to Domain account: So there is a user in a company that I am starting to admin for, they currently use a windows machine with a shared account. I am looking to migrate this person to their own domain account. What I need to do for them is make sure all of the settings and files are on the new...
  8. Merge shared account data to Domain account

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account: My son got onto my computer and added his account to it, although he had the same domain email as me, and he told me that when he logged on, they merged together and now I don't see my work account that has very important files on it. I need help fast....
  10. 2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account

2 accounts with same domain email merged together and now cant find one of the account: My son got onto my computer and added his account to it, although he had the same domain email as me, and he told me that when he logged on, they merged together and now I don't see my work account that has very important files on it. I need help fast....