Windows 10: 2 Accounts with shared space?

Discus and support 2 Accounts with shared space? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 users on my computer "Windows 10", and both are mine anyway i noticed while i want to copy some files from the user number 1 to one of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by S Tech, May 10, 2019.

1. S Tech Win User

2 Accounts with shared space?

Hi,

I have 2 users on my computer "Windows 10", and both are mine anyway i noticed while i want to copy some files from the user number 1 to one of my disks which is half full that i can't copy it's said "there is no enough space on 'file name'" so i thought maybe when i made user 2 my disks are half for the user 1 and half for 2, so please can anyone help me with that?

:)

S Tech, May 10, 2019

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, May 10, 2019
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. 2 Accounts with shared space? - Similar Threads - Accounts shared space

2. Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?: Hi, I have my old account, which i am not sure how many devices are logged on. I decited to use my second, but i want to keep all the data from my old account. Is there any wqy, of sharing ALL of the files between profiles at once? Not copying them to public etc. but giving...
  3. Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?: Hi, I have my old account, which i am not sure how many devices are logged on. I decited to use my second, but i want to keep all the data from my old account. Is there any wqy, of sharing ALL of the files between profiles at once? Not copying them to public etc. but giving...
  4. Is it possible to share files within one computer with 2 accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shared computer and disk space

Shared computer and disk space: At my job, we have a few devicesWin 10 Pro that are setup as Kiosks. So they are shared devices and any user with domain account can come in login and access company resources. What is the best practice so that when users login, their profiles don't eat up disk space. The...
  6. Shared computer and disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared computer and disk space: At my job, we have a few devicesWin 10 Pro that are setup as Kiosks. So they are shared devices and any user with domain account can come in login and access company resources. What is the best practice so that when users login, their profiles don't eat up disk space. The...
  7. Shared computer and disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Steam Space Problem 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Space Problem 2: Back then I downloaded steam but deleted it because it filled up my drive, but even then the space steam took did not go away, i downloaded steam again to try to solve it but i cannot find the files, please give me detailed instructions.change the category if necessaryand...
  9. Account sharing

Account sharing: I have 5 computers in my home and I was wondering if there is a way i can create individual accounts for each family member and make the accounts accessible throughout all of my PC's on my network Same login and files etc. I want the manager for all the accounts to be on my...
  10. shared accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    shared accounts: I keep getting a message I have a problem with shared devices I don't know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-accounts/91b4135a-982c-4ef8-bd91-aefa91d253e4