Windows 10: 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

Discus and support 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just received my new pc today and honestly I am about to snap (or it) I forgot HOW MUCH I HATE WINDOWS 8 OR 10. My wonderful windies 7 laptop had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D.CG, Dec 4, 2018.

1. D.CG Win User

2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

I just received my new pc today and honestly I am about to snap (or it) I forgot HOW MUCH I HATE WINDOWS 8 OR 10. My wonderful windies 7 laptop had a water damge mishap.

Since I love my tablets and cell I figure why not a 2 in 1 pc ... Big stupid mistake... Im regretting not going with a chrome book. The darn thing lags the apps/icons are stuck on the screen in tablet mode when it wasnt like that before. I remove explore as my default and it returns to default.

:)

D.CG, Dec 4, 2018

2. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    switching from tablet mode to laptop mode

Hi,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. Windows 10's Tablet Mode provides a more touch-friendly experience by making all applications run at full screen and giving you a Start screen instead of a Start Menu.
    If you have a 2-in-1 device, Windows 10 asks you if you want to enter tablet mode every time you convert your notebook into a slate. Kindly follow the steps below to sort out the concern:

• Click Settings from the Start menu
    • Click System, then select Tablet Mode in the left panel. A tablet mode submenu appear
    • Toggle "Make Windows more touch-friendly . . ." to on to enable Tablet mode. Or off to go to desktop mode
    • Configure the "When this device automatically switches" menu to let Windows 10 to switch modes on your 2-in-1 prompt or not prompt you.

Should you have further concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Dec 4, 2018
  4. 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

Tablet mode not working in Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What happens when you try to turn on the tablet mode?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Which is the build currently installed on the tablet?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to try to switch it on by following the below steps:

1. Select the horizontal stripes icon (All Apps) on the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Select Settings on the menu.

3. Go to System and then click on Tablet Mode.

4. Turn the option ON.

5. Close the window.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

1. 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons - Similar Threads - laptop tablet mode

2. The 2-in-1 device cannot switch to tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The 2-in-1 device cannot switch to tablet mode: My 2-in-1 device can't switch to tablet mode when the keyboard isn't connected.That is, the taskbar does not appear as touch-optimized.I can't find out what's the problem,and my system is version 22581.200 of dev channels...
  3. The 2-in-1 device cannot switch to tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The 2-in-1 device cannot switch to tablet mode: My 2-in-1 device can't switch to tablet mode when the keyboard isn't connected.That is, the taskbar does not appear as touch-optimized.I can't find out what's the problem,and my system is version 22581.200 of dev channels...
  4. 2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode: Hello,I have an HP ENVY X-360 and as of a few days ago, the computer won't respond to touch screen input when I have the screen rotated all the way back. This happened suddenly when I left it inactive as a tablet, and when I returned and woke it up, it would no longer respond...
  5. 2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode

2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode: Hello,I have an HP ENVY X-360 and as of a few days ago, the computer won't respond to touch screen input when I have the screen rotated all the way back. This happened suddenly when I left it inactive as a tablet, and when I returned and woke it up, it would no longer respond...
  6. 2 in 1 Laptop Won't Respond to Touch when Collapsed into Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. tablet issues in 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet issues in 2 in 1: When I flip my laptop to use as a tablet, the keyboard buttons when pressed from the bottom are messing with tablet mode for windows 11. I know they got rid of tablet mode but ever since they did I am having major issues using as tablet. How do I fix this?...
  8. tablet issues in 2 in 1

tablet issues in 2 in 1: When I flip my laptop to use as a tablet, the keyboard buttons when pressed from the bottom are messing with tablet mode for windows 11. I know they got rid of tablet mode but ever since they did I am having major issues using as tablet. How do I fix this?...
  9. Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect 2 windows device; 1 laptop and 1 tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows device, a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is wacom enabled. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device so the tablet acts like a wacom cintiq/one to the laptop? Thanks in advanced :)...
  10. My 2-in-1 Laptop won't automatically turn into tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 2-in-1 Laptop won't automatically turn into tablet mode.: Hello guys. I have a 2-in-1 Laptop (see My System Specs) and I believe that it is not automatically turning into tablet mode when I remove it from the Keyboard Dock. Have any ideas why this is so? Also, I don't know if this could be the cause of the problem:  [img]...