Windows 10: 2 Antivirus Subscriptions from 2 different accounts: Which one is best

Discus and support 2 Antivirus Subscriptions from 2 different accounts: Which one is best in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have CenturyLink as my Internet Service Provider and DISH as my Cable TV provider. Both companies offer virus protection. CenturyLink offers Norton... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 12, 2019.

1. 2 Antivirus Subscriptions from 2 different accounts: Which one is best

I have CenturyLink as my Internet Service Provider and DISH as my Cable TV provider.

Both companies offer virus protection. CenturyLink offers Norton and DISH offers Webroot SecureAnywhere.

I know and realize that this has been asked numerous times before.

But which antivirus program do you recommend? Norton or Webroot?

Thanks for your suggestions and help!

:)

Jesse Williams, Jan 12, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 12, 2019
  3. simrick Win User
    Unable to sign in to Outlook.com on one account (server not found)

Sorry @Kari, I would have made the same suggestion as DavidY - remove the 2-step verification, or try the get a code in a different way.

Have you tried accessing the email account using an app password?

simrick, Jan 12, 2019
  4. 2 Antivirus Subscriptions from 2 different accounts: Which one is best

Dota 2 crashes after launching

Hi David,

Do not worry we will be happy to help you. We appreciate your interest in resolving the issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• From where have you downloaded the game on your computer?
    • How exactly are you trying to install it?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus program on your computer?

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Disable the third-party anti-virus software and try to create a recovery drive.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily
    disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall the third-party anti-virus software.

Step 2: I suggest you to create a test user account, log-in with that account, try to install the game and check if this issue persists.

This will let us know if your current user account is corrupted.

Follow:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.

Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of installing the game for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

2 Antivirus Subscriptions from 2 different accounts: Which one is best

1. 2 Antivirus Subscriptions from 2 different accounts: Which one is best - Similar Threads - Antivirus Subscriptions different

2. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10: I have reinstalled a new fresh window 10 in my PC after my pc was infected by a ransom virus UYJH I recovered some of my files using a stellar data recovery I formatted all partitions just I have finished the recovery process I checked my pc many times using different removal...
  3. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10: I have reinstalled a new fresh window 10 in my PC after my pc was infected by a ransom virus UYJH I recovered some of my files using a stellar data recovery I formatted all partitions just I have finished the recovery process I checked my pc many times using different removal...
  4. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2 HDD In one PC WITH 2 Different OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 HDD In one PC WITH 2 Different OS: I have two HDDs, one with license Vista and one with License Windows 10 , can I use them both in same pc and choose whatever OS and HHD I can use? If yes how to do that?...
  6. Which Antivirus is best for windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which Antivirus is best for windows?: Hello Guys, I want to know which antivirus is best for my company Girish Metal India in windows? so can you help me to find out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-antivirus-is-best-for-windows/4c296b82-0e17-4c54-b833-87db9c61140e
  7. which is the best antivirus for windows 10.

which is the best antivirus for windows 10.: i want to install an antivirus which protects my pc from online downloading viruses. check this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-is-the-best-antivirus-for-windows-10/d1da7cff-5f30-4bef-9f97-95e4a85ce7b6
  8. Which is the best free USB ANTIVIRUS?

Which is the best free USB ANTIVIRUS?: My windows 10 version is 2004. My windows defender doesn't scan external devices such as pendrives, memory cards automatically when I insert them to my pc. So I want a free usb antivirus. Please suggest me one....
  9. 2 different device collecting data from one Microsoft Account..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 different device collecting data from one Microsoft Account..: When i receive my weekly report on the family account, it tells me what devices its collecting data from. I recognized one of the device because I renamed the device to PHONE Windows 10 then there was another week that had PHONE Windows 10 Windows 10. I tried to look up This...
  10. Which antivirus is the best in the top

Which antivirus is the best in the top: Hello, Dear Sir, please be nice to tell me which antivirus is the best (top) IM waiting for a message! A wonderful day! God bless you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-antivirus-is-the-best-in-the-top/97480afb-3bbb-41de-a32a-d7e9afd794fc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i seperate anti virus for dfferent avvounts in win