Windows 10: 2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10

Discus and support 2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use these apps extensively, textsniper and Be Focused Pro (especially displaying a timer in menu bar). I was wondering if anyone knows of a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nightcrawler99, Jan 13, 2021.

1. 2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10

I use these apps extensively, textsniper and Be Focused Pro (especially displaying a timer in menu bar).

I was wondering if anyone knows of a windows equivalent to these 2 apps. I googled and got not so good options.

Suggestions?

submitted by /u/nightcrawler99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nightcrawler99, Jan 13, 2021
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS

Source: New Messenger Desktop App for Group Video Calls and Chats - About Facebook

Brink, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10

apps not working on secondary drive

Hi Lomavista,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Which apps are you referring to?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Install all app updates from Windows Store.

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

Do let us know if you are able to use all apps from secondary drive. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10

1. 2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10 - Similar Threads - apps drive macOS

2. I want Windows 8.1 back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want Windows 8.1 back: I want Windows 8.1 back and I've been using Windows 10 for a few months and either you guys at Microsoft develop a program that makes my computer look and feel with a touch of winver and everything exactly like 8.1 and disable all of the services that windows 10 has and...
  3. I want to run to external drives as back up

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to run to external drives as back up: I want to run to external drives as back up. I cant work out how to do it. I contacted support some time ago and was told they would send email how to do it. It did not arrive and since then I have had a further hard drive failure was able to salvage plus I did have current...
  4. I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar: After installing 1909, Sticky Notes now always moves to the far-left (1st position) on the Taskbar after Windows 10 is done starting up. I want it on the far-right. Interestingly, it starts out on the far-right, but then it switches to the far-left a few seconds later. What...
  5. I want Windows 8 Back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Windows 8 Back!: Is there any way to convert Windows 10 back to Windows 8. OneDrive is the worst program I have ever run into. I cannot work with this new computer. I turned off OneDrive and when I do anything or try to save anything it always wants to save to One Drive. If I can't fix this,...
  6. Want to back-up to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Want to back-up to external hard drive: This is more of a hardware-related question, so I hope it's ok to post it here. I have a hard drive that was the internal hard drive for my previous computer. I saved it since there was nothing wrong with it when my old computer died. Since it was a newer replacement for an...
  7. I want to stay logged into my computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I want to stay logged into my computer.: I have Windows 10 & Microsoft 16on my laptop. When I leave my laptop for even 5 minutes, it requires me to log in again. I want to stay logged in. How? I have tried setting the power to stay logged in , but it will not. I get tired of having to log in again when I have been...
  8. One Drive Is Driving Me Crazy. I Do Not Want It.

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Is Driving Me Crazy. I Do Not Want It.: I am new to W-10 and it is driving me crazy. All I want to do is when I type a Document using Word or Add some pictures I want it to go into Document File or Picture File or what ever.. I am not going to share or use "The Cloud" or any of that fancy stuff. But when I try...
  9. I want my icons back

in Windows 10 Support
    I want my icons back: When I upgraded to Windows 10 all my icons disappeared and became light blue images of fx a camera for .bmp files. How do I get my icons back that show a preview of what the file looks like, please? 33525
  10. I want to go back to 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to go back to 10586: Hello all, I am on Windows 10 Education 64-bit Build 14267. I want to go back to 10586, but I have deleted the previous installation files in Disk Cleanup. I am wondering if it is possible to do a repair install with a 10586 iso file, like you could when downgrading from...