Windows 10: 2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10

Discus and support 2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use these apps extensively, textsniper and Be Focused Pro (especially displaying a timer in menu bar). I was wondering if anyone knows of a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nightcrawler99, Jan 13, 2021.

1. 2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10

I use these apps extensively, textsniper and Be Focused Pro (especially displaying a timer in menu bar).

I was wondering if anyone knows of a windows equivalent to these 2 apps. I googled and got not so good options.

Suggestions?

submitted by /u/nightcrawler99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nightcrawler99, Jan 13, 2021
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS

Source: New Messenger Desktop App for Group Video Calls and Chats - About Facebook

Brink, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10

apps not working on secondary drive

Hi Lomavista,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Which apps are you referring to?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Install all app updates from Windows Store.

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

Do let us know if you are able to use all apps from secondary drive. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10

1. 2 apps that drive me back to macOS, but I want stay on win10 - Similar Threads - apps drive macOS

2. 2 Reasons why I went back to Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Reasons why I went back to Win10: 1. For 10+ years, I got used to my autohide expandable start menu being on the left side of my screen. For no apparent logical reason MS eliminated it from Win11, and there's no trustworthy software that I've found that can put it back.2. The most missed, was being able to...
  3. 2 Reasons why I went back to Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Reasons why I went back to Win10: 1. For 10+ years, I got used to my autohide expandable start menu being on the left side of my screen. For no apparent logical reason MS eliminated it from Win11, and there's no trustworthy software that I've found that can put it back.2. The most missed, was being able to...
  4. I want to revert win10 back to xp, or have Linux, but won't allow me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to revert win10 back to xp, or have Linux, but won't allow me.: I wish to revert my version back to an older one that I love, and ALL my pc games work on. I want XP back. I absolutely hate Windows 10, will not upgrade to 11, won't allow me to install Linux, just says to me can't install. ive removed some recwnt 2022 updates, but to be...
  5. I want to revert win10 back to xp, or have Linux, but won't allow me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to revert win10 back to xp, or have Linux, but won't allow me.: I wish to revert my version back to an older one that I love, and ALL my pc games work on. I want XP back. I absolutely hate Windows 10, will not upgrade to 11, won't allow me to install Linux, just says to me can't install. ive removed some recwnt 2022 updates, but to be...
  6. I want to revert win10 back to xp, or have Linux, but won't allow me.

7. I want my apps. back

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want my apps. back: laptop wouldn't come out of hibernation had to reinstall windows 10 how do i get back my apps. word 2013; norton antivirus, garmin, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-apps-back/9e4b6771-41ad-43cb-a78f-4bdc6586d6f3
  8. I want my apps. back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my apps. back: laptop wouldn't come out of hibernation had to reinstall windows 10 how do i get back my apps. word 2013; norton antivirus, garmin, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-apps-back/9e4b6771-41ad-43cb-a78f-4bdc6586d6f3
  9. I want my apps. back

10. Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro want to go back to Win10 Family: Hello,Being short in supply with win10 Pro's laptops, we bought several laptop with the Family edition for our customers, we also bought electronics licences for the Professional edition and install them on these computers by changing the product key.Now, some of these laptop...