Windows 10: 2 blue arrows

Discus and support 2 blue arrows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Dear All , I've seen these arrows for a while now , what is that ?,and how can I remove that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Makary Kirolos, Feb 26, 2020.

1. 2 blue arrows

2 blue arrows d76616af-d40e-4fbd-92d4-63a77675372c?upload=true.png

Dear All ,

I've seen these arrows for a while now , what is that ?,and how can I remove that?

:)

Makary Kirolos, Feb 26, 2020
  2. tozduman Win User

Two blue arrows at top right of icons

The files under Desktop folder have same issue. I solved problem using below steps.

• Right click to Desktop folder.
    • Click to Advanced button
    • Unchecked compress contents to save disk spaces. Click Ok, ok and apply
      buttons.

After these steps, arrows should be disappeared and also you can use below command to clear icon cache.

tozduman, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Archan Win User
    Blue arrows on every icon 2

[disclamer: Blue arrows on every icon
    I like how this post marked as duplicate despite linked one not being connected in anyway with asked question]

So, I join to the question and the question is:
    https://i.stack.imgur.com/pN3EC.png
    Win10, archiving turned on automatically yesterday for all(?) my text files. "Is it normal that this happened suddenly without any action?" Why did it happened?

Archan, Feb 26, 2020
  4. 2 blue arrows

Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

2 blue arrows

1. 2 blue arrows - Similar Threads - blue arrows

2. How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...: How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows update?In one step. I do not have the time to individually remove 100s of blue arrows on every folder, picture, and document....
  3. How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...: How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows update?In one step. I do not have the time to individually remove 100s of blue arrows on every folder, picture, and document....
  4. How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???: After restarting my PC a few days ago, I noticed something strange. When I opened a couple of explorer windows, they weren't attached to the explorer icon I have pinned on my taskbar. They were attached to a brand new icon, a single blue arrow pointing down. How do I get rid...
  6. Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???

Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???: After restarting my PC a few days ago, I noticed something strange. When I opened a couple of explorer windows, they weren't attached to the explorer icon I have pinned on my taskbar. They were attached to a brand new icon, a single blue arrow pointing down. How do I get rid...
  7. Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer: Hello, I have a very weird issue with my files, you can see those blue arrows on the edges of my photos, What is it and how do i get rid of them? It only appears on images, everything else is normal. Thank you...
  9. Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer: Hello, I have a very weird issue with my files, you can see those blue arrows on the edges of my photos, What is it and how do i get rid of them? It only appears on images, everything else is normal. Thank you...
  10. Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2 bluee arrows on the bottom left corner of all icons