Windows 10: 2 BSOD errors in the last days, just built a new pc and im all out of ideas.

Discus and support 2 BSOD errors in the last days, just built a new pc and im all out of ideas. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello so i've just built a new pc a few days ago, it worked perfectly in the first day, second day i got a bsod, and i didn't take it seriously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mure69, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Mure69 Win User

2 BSOD errors in the last days, just built a new pc and im all out of ideas.

Hello so i've just built a new pc a few days ago, it worked perfectly in the first day, second day i got a bsod, and i didn't take it seriously because i know that sometimes BSOD's just happen. But last night and today i just got a helluva lot of them, to be specific i got like 3-4 last night and 2 today, with the BSOD code being one of the three: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Please help me as i am all out of ideas. My PC Specs are:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHZ

Video Card: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 Sapphire Pulse 11276-02-40G

RAM: G.Skill 3200 MHZ CL14 F4-3200C14D-16GTZ

HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1TB SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB ST1000DM010

PSU: Corsair TX850M, 80+ Gold, 850W CP-9020130

Motherboard: MSI X470 GAMING PRO

SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Series 250GB PCI Express x4 M.2 2280 MZ-V7E250BW

I have also downloaded BlueScreen Viewer which i found from various threads, and here is what it is saying:

==================================================

Dump File : 021119-12343-01.dmp

Crash Time : 11-Feb-19 16:04:32

Bug Check String : UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Bug Check Code : 0x0000007f

Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000008

Parameter 2 : ffff9c00`f2de0270

Parameter 3 : ffffef05`06df2000

Parameter 4 : fffff802`20259a40

Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1aa0c0

File Description :

Product Name :

Company :

File Version :

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1aa0c0

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021119-12343-01.dmp

Processors Count : 16

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 17134

Dump File Size : 1,386,756

Dump File Time : 11-Feb-19 16:05:25

Dump File : 021119-12296-01.dmp

Crash Time : 11-Feb-19 16:01:08

Bug Check String : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Bug Check Code : 0x00000050

Parameter 1 : fffff802`5d895460

Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000010

Parameter 3 : fffff802`5d895460

Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000002

Caused By Driver : BEDaisy.sys

Caused By Address : BEDaisy.sys+270000

File Description :

Product Name :

Company :

File Version :

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1aa0c0

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021119-12296-01.dmp

Processors Count : 16

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 17134

Dump File Size : 1,020,404

Dump File Time : 11-Feb-19 16:02:16

Unfortunately it does not seem to pick up the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bsod that i had, but if i get one ill make sure i will post it as well. Please advise what needs to be done as i have already done the sfc /scannow and it reported nothing, disk check also reported nothing, thested RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic and it reported nothing wrong as well. I also updated the MB bios and am running(as far as i know) the latest video card and processor drivers. Thank you for your patience and your help.

:)

Mure69, Feb 11, 2019
  2. JohnGish Win User

I recently built a new PC 2 weeks ago and ever since i have been getting multiple BSODs a day

<Original title: my last few BSODs>

i recently built a new PC 2 weeks ago and ever since i have been getting multiple BSODs a day

i have updated all the drivers and i have updated windows

these are the minidumps

https://www.dropbox.com/s/clzmfu1r7qswdci/minidumps.zip?dl=0

there are 6 minidumps from december 26th 2015 (today) in this folder

JohnGish, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Feb 11, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Lets get back to this troubleshooting step *Arrow Several Kernel Errors within a day? - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    The result was a working system in safe mode, though the GPU isn't used in safe mode.
    Please perform a clean boot again, watch the temperatures at all times (if you didn't yet) and from there we'll see what needs to be done. Please do not enable anything in taskmanager & msconfig, I want you to boot without any startup items & services enabled.

What was the BSOD stop code? Based on the BSOD stop code I'll edit the suggestion in this post.

Thema:

1. 2 BSOD errors in the last days, just built a new pc and im all out of ideas. - Similar Threads - BSOD errors last

2. Random BSOD and im out of ideas

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD and im out of ideas: I got a new PC for christmas. Its a budget gaming PC for older games and some multiplayer stuff with friends. Some parts are coming from an older PC and they worked perfectly fine before.PSU: FSP Hyper 500 4 years oldGPU: GTX 1060 3 years oldMotherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H...
  3. Random BSOD and im out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD and im out of ideas: I got a new PC for christmas. Its a budget gaming PC for older games and some multiplayer stuff with friends. Some parts are coming from an older PC and they worked perfectly fine before.PSU: FSP Hyper 500 4 years oldGPU: GTX 1060 3 years oldMotherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H...
  4. Random BSOD and im out of ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 BSOD in the last 2 Days: In the last 2 days i have had 2 Blue Screens while playing GTA online nothing else seems to cause an issue.I had upgraded to a new RTX 3060 from a GTX 1660 about a week ago which is the only thing that has changed in my system.The first BSOD seemed to be caused by a...
  6. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

2 BSOD in the last 2 Days: In the last 2 days i have had 2 Blue Screens while playing GTA online nothing else seems to cause an issue.I had upgraded to a new RTX 3060 from a GTX 1660 about a week ago which is the only thing that has changed in my system.The first BSOD seemed to be caused by a...
  7. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

8. BSOD just built pc and worked for 2 days..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD just built pc and worked for 2 days..: I have tried deleting 3rd party apps. I have tried updating drivers. Only way I could get on was safe mode and I noticed this was the culprit Rcbottom.sys amd. But I couldn’t even log into windows to redownload stuff to update things for amd. So I listened to another forum...
  9. BSOD just built pc and worked for 2 days..

BSOD just built pc and worked for 2 days..: I have tried deleting 3rd party apps. I have tried updating drivers. Only way I could get on was safe mode and I noticed this was the culprit Rcbottom.sys amd. But I couldn’t even log into windows to redownload stuff to update things for amd. So I listened to another forum...
  10. BSOD just built pc and worked for 2 days..