Windows 10: 2 BSOD in 2 days. I need help finding what cause it

Discus and support 2 BSOD in 2 days. I need help finding what cause it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past 2 days I have encountered 2 random BSOD while being on zoom classes. I have ran through mem test and update the drivers on some of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Duy M Nguyen, Sep 16, 2020.

1. 2 BSOD in 2 days. I need help finding what cause it

For the past 2 days I have encountered 2 random BSOD while being on zoom classes. I have ran through mem test and update the drivers on some of my devices.

The device is a HP OMEN 15 laptop

CPU: i7 7700HQ

GPU: GTX 1050Ti

RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666

Storage: 1TB HDD, 120GB SSD.

Here is the BSOD DMP files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArP5zZ-yS3gXwSddp1S90TLHyWTV?e=iNM1qA
    Please help me.

Thank you!

:)

Duy M Nguyen, Sep 16, 2020

2. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 16, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

2 BSOD in 2 days. I need help finding what cause it

Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

2 BSOD in 2 days. I need help finding what cause it

1. 2 BSOD in 2 days. I need help finding what cause it - Similar Threads - BSOD days need

2. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days: Specs for computer:MotherBoard: Asus Tuf x570 plus wifi CPU: Ryzen 5900xGPU: EVGA 3070 FTW3 UltraRAM: GSKill RipJaws 32gb DDR4 3200mhzPSU: Generic Non-modular 700W Nothing overclocked at the time of BSOD. CPU temps normal, actively monitoring using HWinfo64. I do have a...
  3. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days: Specs for computer:MotherBoard: Asus Tuf x570 plus wifi CPU: Ryzen 5900xGPU: EVGA 3070 FTW3 UltraRAM: GSKill RipJaws 32gb DDR4 3200mhzPSU: Generic Non-modular 700W Nothing overclocked at the time of BSOD. CPU temps normal, actively monitoring using HWinfo64. I do have a...
  4. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 BSOD in the last 2 Days: In the last 2 days i have had 2 Blue Screens while playing GTA online nothing else seems to cause an issue.I had upgraded to a new RTX 3060 from a GTX 1660 about a week ago which is the only thing that has changed in my system.The first BSOD seemed to be caused by a...
  6. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 BSOD in the last 2 Days: In the last 2 days i have had 2 Blue Screens while playing GTA online nothing else seems to cause an issue.I had upgraded to a new RTX 3060 from a GTX 1660 about a week ago which is the only thing that has changed in my system.The first BSOD seemed to be caused by a...
  7. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

8. Need help finding out what caused a BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help finding out what caused a BSOD: Yesterday I was browsing the steam store when the computer froze up and rebooted itself. This the file that was created using WinDBG when analyzing the dump file: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aq3i0DT2JpRFgWPq6VM4YlgV_ZM9?e=H5RbYm This is the original memory dump file:...
  9. BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.: Attached is the file thingy. Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that often. Like every 3 days I'll get a BSOD. Any help would be appreciated. 51426
  10. 2 BSOD's in the past 2 days don't know what is going on.

2 BSOD's in the past 2 days don't know what is going on.: I have gotten two BSOD's in the past two days while playing League of Legends with my friends. I think all my drivers are up to date so I am not sure what is causing the problem. Also i don't think me playing the game is relevant to the crashes. Please give me feed back from...