Windows 10: 2 BSODs within a week!

Discus and support 2 BSODs within a week! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title says. My specs are as follows: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz 16.0 GB GTX 1060 6GB Its an asus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RohitSanyal, Apr 6, 2021.

1. 2 BSODs within a week!

Pretty much what the title says.

My specs are as follows:

IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz

16.0 GB

GTX 1060 6GB

Its an asus laptop model GL553VMZ

Windows Specifications:

Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎14-‎11-‎2020

OS build 19042.867

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

First bsod was: SYSTEM_THREAD EXCEPTION

Second was: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Link to system info and minidumps: Link

:)

RohitSanyal, Apr 6, 2021

2. Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception (most
    frequent), Page fault in nonpaged area, Attempted to readonly memory, Kmode Exception

I'll troubleshoot to the best of my ability (sfc and DISM scans, update windows, update drivers, system restore, Memory Diagnostic, reseating RAM, buying new RAM, trying different RAM slots, etc -
    please don't suggest these again, I've exhaustively repeated them at this point with no long term stable results.) and the BSOD's will continue until, out of nowhere, the BSODs will stop and the
    PC will continue to run perfectly fine for the next week or so...and then the process will randomly start over.

Windows 10 x64 - build 19041

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti

MOBO: ASRock B450M Pro 4

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. P3.60

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR4-3200

Could anyone analyze the last 4 dump files and the larger MEMORY file and tell me what is going on?

dmp and sys

*I've also noticed that Chrome will suddenly crash while watching YouTube with a "System Service Exception" error, and that's often a sign that my suffering is to begin again

Thanks guys

KevinAnacta, Apr 6, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. 2 BSODs within a week!

IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

2 BSODs within a week!

1. 2 BSODs within a week! - Similar Threads - BSODs within week

2. Multiple BSODS in 2 weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODS in 2 weeks: So, in the past 2 weeks I have gotten 3 BSODS. I have done absolutely nothing at all to this PC and it had been running fine. I do not know why this happened. The first BSOD just showed that NVMDDKLL.sys or somehting like that failed. Then it showed the message driver power...
  3. BSOD 1 - 2 times a week, clueless.

BSOD 1 - 2 times a week, clueless.: Hello there,I have the problem that for a few months I get these BSODs with the cause being either SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, also there is never a specific application or error code mentioned in the BSOD. The first few times I was...
  4. BSOD within 2 minutes of load

BSOD within 2 minutes of load: My desktop started blue screening last week, was only doing it once a day or so, I figured I would get to it later.... Go forward to last night and it BSOD, and I rebooted and BSOD again within about 2 minutes of windows load. I went into safe mode, same thing. I ran chkdsk...
  5. Two BSODs within the past week

Two BSODs within the past week: I had been having BSODs over the past week on my laptop while watching youtube videos on Chrome but with different stopcodes My laptop is a GL62M-7RD. OS: Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1016 CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ @2.80 GHz Memory: 16GB (16GB x1) DDR4 2400MHz...
  6. Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks: So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception most frequent, Page fault in...
  7. 2 BSOD's in 2 weeks

2 BSOD's in 2 weeks: Installed W10 Pro on a freshly built system in January. In July, I got 2 BSODs. Can someone assist me with figuring out what happened and how to resolve it? 1. POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA. I got this when I was doing drive cleanup. Bug Check String :...
  8. BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it

BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it: Last 2 months i had a huge probleme sudenly ! and while playing a game i get BSOD , i tried to fix it a lot of times nothing worked!! so i tried reset my pc , i did and after updating windows i got it again , i did reset my pc again , nothing changed , so i changed my HDD...
  9. Setting a World Record for Most BSoD's Within a Week (HELP)

Setting a World Record for Most BSoD's Within a Week (HELP): Attachment 49840​ Updated: dumpfile - Attachment 49932 Hi everyone, So, last week, I built this gaming PC with me installing windows 10 on it. Ever since I got it running and starting playing games such as fallout 4, my PC has picked up the hobby of crashing on me....
  10. BSOD Once every 2 weeks, usually happens within 1 hour of turning on

BSOD Once every 2 weeks, usually happens within 1 hour of turning on: HI Guys So i have been getting a BSOD every 2 weeks or so, and it only ever happens when the computer has recently been turned on, never happened after an hour or so of it being turned on. Recently I have been getting more frequent Blue Screens, which aren't shown in...