Windows 10: 2-Day old BSOD while playing video games that is reproducible, unable to determine the cause

Discus and support 2-Day old BSOD while playing video games that is reproducible, unable to determine the cause in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Issue: 2 Days ago I was playing Apex Legends and my game suddenly froze, then my PC Restarted. Since then, whenever I play video games my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohammadTuleimat, Dec 5, 2023.

1. 2-Day old BSOD while playing video games that is reproducible, unable to determine the cause

Hello, Issue: 2 Days ago I was playing Apex Legends and my game suddenly froze, then my PC Restarted. Since then, whenever I play video games my PC will crash no more than 10 minutes after playing. Can happen immediately after launching or after a few minutes of play. My PC will immediately restart with only a fraction of a second time to see a BSOD. After changing my advanced settings to stop restarting PC the codes I get are the following: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDKERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONNo minidump files: When I type %SystemRoot%\Minidump in RUN, it responds by telling m

:)

MohammadTuleimat, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

2-Day old BSOD while playing video games that is reproducible, unable to determine the cause

1. 2-Day old BSOD while playing video games that is reproducible, unable to determine the cause - Similar Threads - old BSOD while

2. 2-Day old BSOD while playing video games that is reproducible, unable to determine the cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2-Day old BSOD while playing video games that is reproducible, unable to determine the cause: Hello, Issue: 2 Days ago I was playing Apex Legends and my game suddenly froze, then my PC Restarted. Since then, whenever I play video games my PC will crash no more than 10 minutes after playing. Can happen immediately after launching or after a few minutes of play. My PC...
  3. Unable to determine the cause of BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to determine the cause of BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi everyone,For the past few weeks I have been getting the BSOD below intermittently, mostly when idle/ low workload. I have tried the most commonly suggested troubleshooting steps Update Drivers, Change Power Mode, etc. to no avail.DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fUnfortunately...
  4. Unable to determine the cause of BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to determine the cause of BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi everyone,For the past few weeks I have been getting the BSOD below intermittently, mostly when idle/ low workload. I have tried the most commonly suggested troubleshooting steps Update Drivers, Change Power Mode, etc. to no avail.DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fUnfortunately...
  5. BSOD While playing Video Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing Video Games: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard drive and Memtest with...
  6. BSOD past day while playing games

BSOD past day while playing games: Hopefully I can get some help =) 81168
  7. BSOD while playing video games 5 times in two days

BSOD while playing video games 5 times in two days: I got BSOD 5 times in two days on my new computer that I built recently, the message has changed to "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK ERROR" after I've updated my drivers yesterday, attached is program report thingy you guys use here, thank you for your help! 28908
  8. Random BSOD while playing video games

Random BSOD while playing video games: Hello guys, Before some weeks a friend gave me his Pc. So i format it and installed Windows 7, but it couldnt find any updates and got stuck in an endless search (already there i had 2 bluescreens). I solved this problem, through installing Win 10. The BOSD are quite...
  9. BSOD and freezing while playing video games

BSOD and freezing while playing video games: So the backstory: I played 7 Days to Die last weekend and had an odd freeze where everything locked up and the monitor suddenly looked like this: https://i.imgur.com/C9c5BGS.jpg I figured maybe it was an issue of graphics card drivers needing to be updated so the...
  10. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...