Windows 10: 2 Different BSOD afrer enabling verifier

Discus and support 2 Different BSOD afrer enabling verifier in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having a slight problem with my computer occasionally slowing down and the audio crackling while it happens and so I decided to check my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dinec, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Dinec Win User

2 Different BSOD afrer enabling verifier

I have been having a slight problem with my computer occasionally slowing down and the audio crackling while it happens and so I decided to check my drivers with verifier in the command line. After enabling it I would get a BSOD upon the first reboot but before it gets into windows with the error IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, then the second reboot that happens right after it would give me the second BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED after it gets into windows. The following files are the mini dmp files created when this happens. Any help would be appreciated.

062719-6375-01.dmp

062719-14234-01.dmp

:)

Dinec, Jun 27, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 27, 2019
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile 2 Different BSOD afrer enabling verifier :)

cplpro, Jun 27, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. 2 Different BSOD afrer enabling verifier - Similar Threads - Different BSOD afrer

2. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  3. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  4. Bsod error after enabling driver verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod error after enabling driver verifier: Here are the dump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m2Bjz5Lvnbb9v2TSoxrb9BmoiqkWYqKA/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-after-enabling-driver-verifier/38a66c62-3b90-425c-981f-477685ea7e3d
  5. Bsod error after enabling driver verifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod error after enabling driver verifier: Here are the dump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m2Bjz5Lvnbb9v2TSoxrb9BmoiqkWYqKA/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-after-enabling-driver-verifier/38a66c62-3b90-425c-981f-477685ea7e3d
  6. 2 different BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 different BSODS: I've never had BSOD up until a few days ago after I install a folder lock application that required a restart. I can only launch in safe mode, but I've done everything under the sun. I've ran memory diagnostics, updated all my drivers, clean booted, full scanned with...
  7. Different BSOD on 2 different Win 10 boot drives

Different BSOD on 2 different Win 10 boot drives: Custom made my desktop a few weeks ago with 1 nvme and 1 sata hdd. Win 10 installed on both hdd because initially had trouble installing on the nvme. BSOD on the sata drive seem to be caused more by ntoskrnl.exe sata.zip BSOD on the nvme drive seem to be caused more by...
  8. BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. //win10 version 1903 Hello :) i have enabled "verifier" to check my PC behaviour; well at the start of the system it gives me Always this bsod. I have tried to: - unplug all usb things - sfc...
  9. BSOD, 2 different codes

BSOD, 2 different codes: I bought a new computer a month ago (spec on my profile). There were no problems. But 2 days ago i had a first BSOD. And since then i ve had a lot. Firstly the only code was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but then came also CRITICAL_STRUCTULE_CORRUPT . I want to add that when i type sfc...
  10. BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's

BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's: Hello, I recently got two blue screens, one after another. After the first one appeared while I was on my desktop it said the message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", while the second time right after I booted up my system again it said "invalid MDL range". I have Windows 10 Pro...