Windows 10: 2 different sound outputs in Windows 10?

Discus and support 2 different sound outputs in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Is it possible to activate 2 sound outputs on 2 devices each? In my case, the question would be whether I could run Youtube or Spotify on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BraucheHilfe381, Jul 28, 2020.

1. 2 different sound outputs in Windows 10?

Hello,

Is it possible to activate 2 sound outputs on 2 devices each?

In my case, the question would be whether I could run Youtube or Spotify on my Bluetooth headphones and the audio from my video game on my USB headset.

Both at the same time, logically enough.

:)

BraucheHilfe381, Jul 28, 2020
  2. K0MB Win User

Different two sounds through two different output channels

Hello, my name is Marco and I am an Independent Advisor. I will do my best to help you.

Yes you must go to the sound options to manage each device output for each sound.

Follow these steps

Right click on Windows Start button > Settings > system > Sound

Scroll to "Advanced sound options " and click on " App volume and device preference "

Then when your film is going to play on the TV and another on the computer, you will see the choice of choosing the default output.

One on the hdmi output and the other on the sound card of your pc.

I just tested with two different video players to make sure it works. A film on Media player which played in my headset and the other film on VLC media player which I heard from my PC

3. Arun B J Win User
    5.1 surround sound issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

If you’re connecting an optical cable the settings would be changed so try the following steps

Two options:

1. Use the optical S/PDIF output of your motherboard.

2. Use the HDMI output of your GPU. (This is what I'd recommend if you're using a HDMI display).

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel.

• Select sound.

• Click on playback devices.

For option 1- connect the cable and set the 'Realtek digital output' as default device.

• Then right click on it.

• Go to properties.

• At the rightmost tab select DTS or Dolby Digital or 5.1.
    For option 2-connect the HDMI cable through the receiver and set the 'Nvidia HDMI Output' as your default device. Then click 'Configure' and select 5.1 and check if it helps.

If the issue persist then, I suggest you to connect the speakers directly and check in the realtek audio manager if he gets the 5.1 option or not using the SPDIF\output.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 28, 2020
  4. 2 different sound outputs in Windows 10?

Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's

Hello, Im trying to output my PC sound to my dual monitor setup (HP VH240a x2)

I've tried enabling the stereo mixer in windows and replaying to the second monitor and even used a direct audio jack instead but nothing.

Also, I tried NVIDIA's Control Panel and enabled surround but it doesnt work

Pc specs : ROG-STRIX-RTX2060-6G-GAMING

Intel i5-9600k

Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI

UncleDemonTTV, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

2 different sound outputs in Windows 10?

1. 2 different sound outputs in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - different sound outputs

2. How to have 2 different sound output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have 2 different sound output devices: Alright, so I have 2 screens, and what I want to do is have Windows split the sound of the two screens to two different headsets,for example: Screen-A will send its sound to Headset-A and Screen-B will send its sound to Headset-B.If that's possible and someone might know how...
  3. How to have 2 different sound output devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have 2 different sound output devices: Alright, so I have 2 screens, and what I want to do is have Windows split the sound of the two screens to two different headsets,for example: Screen-A will send its sound to Headset-A and Screen-B will send its sound to Headset-B.If that's possible and someone might know how...
  4. Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs: I Am on Windows 10 64 bit 21H2, build 19044.1706. I have installed sound drivers from my manufacturer's sound card. It was working fine weeks, but all of the sudden I started having issues:I have 2 audio sources, speakers in the back and headphones connected to front panel....
  5. Sounds Issues - Not switching between different outputs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sounds Issues - Not switching between different outputs: Hello all, I left the Windows world in 2015 and switched over to Mac (:insert hiss:). Fast forward to last month and I recently had a custom PC built. Loving it so far except minor issues that I've been unable to solve. For example, my sound does not switch from my headset...
  6. NO SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED WINDOW 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO SOUND OUTPUT DETECTED WINDOW 10: I am unable to hear audio as it shows no audio output detected and I tried with every available speaker like headphone,tv ,smart speaker it always show no audio output detected I EVEN UPDATED THE DRIVER ALSO REINSTALLED THEM AND STILL NT HELPFUL I don't have Bluetooth in...
  7. How to gets sound to play through 2 different outputs at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to gets sound to play through 2 different outputs at the same time: Hello, I'm using windows 10 I draw this thing to help understand the setup I have: https://i.ibb.co/4fHKK3r/image.png I wish to have sound to play through both the tv speakers and the stereo speakers, both will play the same thing, if I turn one off the other one still...
  8. Sound output from 2 devices.

Sound output from 2 devices.: Hi, I was wondering is there a way to output sound from 2 devices at the same time (my TV connected by HDMI and my speakers connected by aux) to get better sound. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/theubusu [link] [comments]...
  9. How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?

How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?: Hey I now have 2 monitors and use the “Extend these displays” feature (1 BenQ and 1 TCL TV) and i was wondering if the audio from my BenQ could be played into my headset, but the audio from my TV from it’s speakers. Can someone help me with this please? submitted by...
  10. Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's: #1 Hello, Im trying to output my PC sound to my dual monitor setup (HP VH240a x2) I've tried enabling the stereo mixer in windows and replaying to the second monitor and even used a direct audio jack instead but nothing. Also, I tried NVIDIA's Control Panel and enabled...