Windows 10: 2 Different Updaters Today

Discus and support 2 Different Updaters Today in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I recieved 2 different Updates, There at the bottom and when I tried to use them, the Assistant said I already had this upgrade ! !!! What do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Scovernj, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Scovernj Win User

2 Different Updaters Today

Today I recieved 2 different Updates, There at the bottom and when I tried to use them, the Assistant said I already had this upgrade ! !!!

What do I do ??????

2 Different Updaters Today a5f56828-945d-444a-8f42-7b2e32b1879b?upload=true.png

:)

Scovernj, Apr 28, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Apr 28, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 2 Different Updaters Today :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 28, 2020
  4. 2 Different Updaters Today

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    2 Different Updaters Today 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    2 Different Updaters Today 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

2 Different Updaters Today

1. 2 Different Updaters Today - Similar Threads - Different Updaters Today

2. Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024: Usually, a monthly preview update should happen today, right? I just checked as it hit 12 PM the time in which updates appear for me and nothing. Just a security intelligence update and the failing KB5034441 update me and millions of others are having.Is something wrong, or...
  3. Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024: Usually, a monthly preview update should happen today, right? I just checked as it hit 12 PM the time in which updates appear for me and nothing. Just a security intelligence update and the failing KB5034441 update me and millions of others are having.Is something wrong, or...
  4. Is there a preview update today or not? - 2/27/2024

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 2 different BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 different BSODS: I've never had BSOD up until a few days ago after I install a folder lock application that required a restart. I can only launch in safe mode, but I've done everything under the sun. I've ran memory diagnostics, updated all my drivers, clean booted, full scanned with...
  6. 2 Cumulative Updates today Oct. 29

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Cumulative Updates today Oct. 29: FYI: There are 2 Cumulative Updates today. One is listed as Optional. It is KB4580364. It adds to the taskbar Meet Now and it is very cool, convenient, handy & useful. In other words, suggest you go ahead & take it [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew[ATTACH]...
  7. 2 Different Desktops for 2 Different Displays? Virtual Desktops?

in Windows 10 Support
    2 Different Desktops for 2 Different Displays? Virtual Desktops?: hopefully this is the right forum to ask advice regarding this question... scenario: display 1 - 1080p projector display 2 - 22" 1080p monitor pc - nuc outputs x 2 - hdmi and displayport i would like to set up a movie environment on 1 display (projector) and a music...
  8. from 4 monitors to 2 after today's update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    from 4 monitors to 2 after today's update: Yup from 4 monitors to 2 after today's update. WTF what more can I say. Display only recognizes 2 monitors ACCER monitors NVIDIA GeForce driver 7/15 update ASUS 64 bit can't seem to download the latest update NVIDIA 10/15 V358.50 *Mad 25763
  9. 2 computers 2 different networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 computers 2 different networks: I have 2 HP Desktops that I cannot get to communicate with each other. Did not have this problem before the "Automatic" Windows 10 upgrade. The machines are identical except that 1 has Windows 10 Pro and the other Windows 10 Home. I can see both computers on the network, but...
  10. Todays Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Todays Update: Hi There. Just did the latest update this morning took a while to complete but working okay. Just one issue I notice in my C drive that there is Windows old showing up with this latest update will it be okay to delete that ? as we did before when I went from W8.1 to...