Windows 10: 2 Extensions Worth Having!

Discus and support 2 Extensions Worth Having! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When it comes to Extensions for Edge, there are heaps of good ones, but, especially, want to mention (Read: recommend) these ⬇ 2, AdBlocker Ultimate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Drew1903, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

2 Extensions Worth Having!

When it comes to Extensions for Edge, there are heaps of good ones, but, especially, want to mention (Read: recommend) these ⬇ 2,

AdBlocker Ultimate

and

Mouse Gestures

Cheers,
    Drew
    2 Extensions Worth Having! 988f6548-c9b5-4a6b-9550-2b56c8aa8811?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Mar 31, 2019

2. Cannot install Edge extension Translator

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with installing Edge extension translator. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.

Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Mar 31, 2019
  4. 2 Extensions Worth Having!

Cannot install extensions in Edge

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your time.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.
    Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

2 Extensions Worth Having!

1. 2 Extensions Worth Having! - Similar Threads - Extensions Worth Having

2. Difference between 2 files that have the same extension

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between 2 files that have the same extension: Hi 1st time here, I have a situation where files are being written to a folder with the same file extension (.art) and they can be either a csv type or a PDF and I want to copy the csv files only to another folder to be FTP to a site. I have been looking at Powershell as I...
  3. mistake extension 2 monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mistake extension 2 monitor: I still have problems with double monitor extension. The windows update was a disaster. I can't see 2 monitors. Why? Urgent Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mistake-extension-2-monitor/b1c80017-4f6a-4296-b33f-2c243fd6d7ee
  4. MPEG-2 Video Extension

MPEG-2 Video Extension: Im trying to install the appx package from microsoft store on a older w10 build 10.0.14393, but it seems like this build is not supported, and i get this error when i run the package: hresult 0x80073cfd. Is there any other way to install this extension to support the w10...
  5. Is It Worth It?

Is It Worth It?: so, im a student, and i only have one machine which is my laptop, which is decent in performance, and has too much RAM (16 gigs), and in my previous machine, i was an insider, and so i would like to find out if it is worth it being an insider for windows 10, and if so, then...
  6. What exactly are virtual OSs worth having?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    What exactly are virtual OSs worth having?: So many threads on IP's regurgitating that VM's not working in preview releases. With modern ability to create images easily available then why use VM's? For my ignorance's sake I would be much enlightened why, in today's tech, you need to use a virtual OS ? Just a thought....
  7. What exactly are virtual OSs worth having?

in Windows 10 Support
    What exactly are virtual OSs worth having?: So many threads on IP's regurgitating that VM's not working in preview releases. With modern ability to create images easily available then why use VM's? For my ignorance's sake I would be much enlightened why, in today's tech, you need to use a virtual OS ? Just a thought....
  8. Download MPEG-2 Video Extension

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Download MPEG-2 Video Extension: Where can I download MPEG-2 Video Extension ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/download-mpeg-2-video-extension/a9d76dfd-d717-4129-af33-700c48342410
  9. is it worth installing a clean Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is it worth installing a clean Windows 10 Threshold 2: If Windows 10 is installed and appears to be working ok is it worth creating a "clean" installation of Windows 10 Threshold 2? Also, will the Threshold 2 update the Recovery Partition? 28852
  10. SSD worth it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD worth it?: I've had most types of hardware over the years but never had an SSD. Considering changing over now but unsure if worth the cost. Would be going with a 1 TB drive, either Samsung, Mushkin, or SanDisk. I have various software that should be able to do the move already so that...