Windows 10: 2 factor authentication

Discus and support 2 factor authentication in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ik there is 2 factor authentication for everytime u log in ur microsoft acc but is there 2 factor authentication for everytime u log on ur pc? and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RektMonster, Aug 3, 2020.

1. 2 factor authentication

ik there is 2 factor authentication for everytime u log in ur microsoft acc but is there 2 factor authentication for everytime u log on ur pc? and if so how

submitted by /u/RektMonster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RektMonster, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Graeme.P Win User

2 factor authenticator

Hi Debbie, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

If it's 2 Factor Authentication on your Microsoft account you're looking to disable, you can do this through the Security Basics page. Here's a link:

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Here's also a Microsoft Support article that explains how to enable or disable two factor authentication:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/12408/...

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Aug 3, 2020
  3. 2 factor authenticator

How can I disable the 2 factor authenticator app?

Debbiedo2018, Aug 3, 2020
  4. XTL
    xTL Win User

2 factor authentication

How To Create Two Factor Authentication for Remote Desktop

Hello artmanphoto, are you using the built in remote software that comes with windows 10 ?
    I too use remote software, so can i suggest you change to one of the following.
    Because the remote software that comes with windows is very insecure.

Anydesk
    To use 2 step authenticator with anydesk go here

Teamviewer
    To use 2 step authenticator with teamviewer go here

Splashtop
    To use 2 step authenticator with splashtop go here

Radmin
    Does not have 2 step authentication as far as i know.
    But it does have IP Filter, very high security.

All 4 have very high security,
    Anydesk, Splashtop & teamviewer all have so you can add two factor authentication with google authenticator.
    Personally i prefer radmin 2 factor authentication :)

* Had to add Anydesk to my suggestion because it's just to good to leave out *

Thema:

2 factor authentication

1. 2 factor authentication - Similar Threads - factor authentication

2. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  3. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  4. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  5. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  6. 2 Factor Authentication not being up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Factor Authentication not being up to date: I had to change phone numbers a couple months back and added the new number to my Microsoft account and removed the old one. Now I need to use the 2Fa to access a bitlocker recovery key and the only option I am being given is the old phone number I don’t have access to. How...
  7. 2 Factor Authentication not being up to date

2 Factor Authentication not being up to date: I had to change phone numbers a couple months back and added the new number to my Microsoft account and removed the old one. Now I need to use the 2Fa to access a bitlocker recovery key and the only option I am being given is the old phone number I don’t have access to. How...
  8. Two Factor Authentication Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Factor Authentication Issue: Two Factor Authentication has been forced upon all users who aren't already using it. I have a user that doesn't have a phone, therefore cannot use the authenticator app, and it doesn't even give the option to use a phone number. This user cannot get onto the system and this...
  9. Two Factor Authentication Issue

Two Factor Authentication Issue: Two Factor Authentication has been forced upon all users who aren't already using it. I have a user that doesn't have a phone, therefore cannot use the authenticator app, and it doesn't even give the option to use a phone number. This user cannot get onto the system and this...
  10. Two Factor Authentication Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security