Windows 10: 2 files in the same folders with the same name

Discus and support 2 files in the same folders with the same name in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can this happen!? Files downloaded from bank statements using Firefox. This worries me!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkAnness, Mar 21, 2022.

1. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

How can this happen!? Files downloaded from bank statements using Firefox. This worries me!

:)

MarkAnness, Mar 21, 2022
  2. White Win User

List file names than a folder.

Is there a bat file to generate the list of file names that I have inside a folder?
    If possible you can help me to do it or give me suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Please.

White, Mar 21, 2022
  3. White Win User
    List file names than a folder.

Thanks for the suggestion I have obtained the list of the names of my folders, I have another question, you can.
    Or rather to customize several music files with the ending of a custom name.

It is possible to switch to multiple files with a bat or exampleslash (custom name)blue (custom name) (custom name)pizarron (custom name)table (custom name)

White, Mar 21, 2022
  4. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

Windows 10 search for a specific folder name and file name

Carlos: Thanks for your reply. What you suggest is what I have been doing. I search for folders with a specific name and get a list. Then I have to search each folder for a specific file. So it's a two step search and that's what I was trying to avoid.

I assume there are applications out there that allow for an "AND" search in Windows. I'll try that approach.

Thanks, again.

MarkMcDonough45, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

2 files in the same folders with the same name

1. 2 files in the same folders with the same name - Similar Threads - files same folders

2. 2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name: i have 2 startup folders in the same folder for some unknown to me reason. When i put in "shells:startup" in Run it opens up a startup folder thats read only and its empty whenever i try to change it to not be read only it just reapplies after the properties window closes...
  3. 2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name: i have 2 startup folders in the same folder for some unknown to me reason. When i put in "shells:startup" in Run it opens up a startup folder thats read only and its empty whenever i try to change it to not be read only it just reapplies after the properties window closes...
  4. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 files in the same folders with the same name: How can this happen!? Files downloaded from bank statements using Firefox. This worries me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-files-in-the-same-folders-with-the-same-name/514f1b90-be4c-43b0-a293-79c42d40da27
  5. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 files in the same folders with the same name: How can this happen!? Files downloaded from bank statements using Firefox. This worries me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-files-in-the-same-folders-with-the-same-name/514f1b90-be4c-43b0-a293-79c42d40da27
  6. Folders with the same name

Folders with the same name: Is there a way to create a folder on the same drive and with the same name in Windows 10?I did it years ago but I don't remember, could someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-with-the-same-name/06f77a02-0984-4102-a874-c4c55e782ea4
  7. 2 folders with same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 folders with same name: I have my photos in 2 folders on my OneDrive. They both appear in Explorer with the same name ‘Pictures’. When I look at Properties, I see that one of them is located at Onedrive/MyPictures which is its original name. I think I did some tweak a while back to make MyPictures...
  8. 2 folders with same name

2 folders with same name: I have my photos in 2 folders on my OneDrive. They both appear in Explorer with the same name ‘Pictures’. When I look at Properties, I see that one of them is located at Onedrive/MyPictures which is its original name. I think I did some tweak a while back to make MyPictures...
  9. 2 Files with the same name.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Files with the same name.: [ATTACH]So I am trying to replace some textures for an aircraft and I was able to replace the first file but the 2nd one I needed to replace has the exact same name as the first one. And when I try to paste the replacement for the 2nd file, it overwrites the first one....
  10. Two folders of the same name in the same folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Two folders of the same name in the same folder: Hi All, Could someone please help me to understand if there is any problems with this. By accident, I just discovered one of my folders has two subfolders which are of exactly the same name, though their date stamps are different. It must have come about when I mass...