Windows 10: 2 Files with the same name.

Discus and support 2 Files with the same name. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]So I am trying to replace some textures for an aircraft and I was able to replace the first file but the 2nd one I needed to replace has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaydenNguyen, Feb 17, 2021.

1. 2 Files with the same name.

2 Files with the same name. 9670aefd-c369-46e1-b6ff-b3190fe36a52?upload=true.png So I am trying to replace some textures for an aircraft and I was able to replace the first file but the 2nd one I needed to replace has the exact same name as the first one. And when I try to paste the replacement for the 2nd file, it overwrites the first one.

:)

CaydenNguyen, Feb 17, 2021
  2. White Win User

List file names than a folder.

Is there a bat file to generate the list of file names that I have inside a folder?
    If possible you can help me to do it or give me suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Please.

White, Feb 17, 2021
  3. White Win User
    List file names than a folder.

Thanks for the suggestion I have obtained the list of the names of my folders, I have another question, you can.
    Or rather to customize several music files with the ending of a custom name.

It is possible to switch to multiple files with a bat or exampleslash (custom name)blue (custom name) (custom name)pizarron (custom name)table (custom name)

White, Feb 17, 2021
  4. 2 Files with the same name.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

2 Files with the same name.

1. 2 Files with the same name. - Similar Threads - Files same name

2. Same file name on same folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same file name on same folder: Hi . I have windows 10 And it hepend few times that i same file name and same file format qt the same folderThis time i didnt change the name of the exact filesI just download the files from email and download two times than put them on the same folder..and it let me...Ive...
  3. Same file name on same folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same file name on same folder: Hi . I have windows 10 And it hepend few times that i same file name and same file format qt the same folderThis time i didnt change the name of the exact filesI just download the files from email and download two times than put them on the same folder..and it let me...Ive...
  4. 2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name: i have 2 startup folders in the same folder for some unknown to me reason. When i put in "shells:startup" in Run it opens up a startup folder thats read only and its empty whenever i try to change it to not be read only it just reapplies after the properties window closes...
  5. 2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name

2 Startup folders with the exact same name in the same name: i have 2 startup folders in the same folder for some unknown to me reason. When i put in "shells:startup" in Run it opens up a startup folder thats read only and its empty whenever i try to change it to not be read only it just reapplies after the properties window closes...
  6. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 files in the same folders with the same name: How can this happen!? Files downloaded from bank statements using Firefox. This worries me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-files-in-the-same-folders-with-the-same-name/514f1b90-be4c-43b0-a293-79c42d40da27
  7. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 files in the same folders with the same name: How can this happen!? Files downloaded from bank statements using Firefox. This worries me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-files-in-the-same-folders-with-the-same-name/514f1b90-be4c-43b0-a293-79c42d40da27
  8. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

9. 2 folders with same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 folders with same name: I have my photos in 2 folders on my OneDrive. They both appear in Explorer with the same name ‘Pictures’. When I look at Properties, I see that one of them is located at Onedrive/MyPictures which is its original name. I think I did some tweak a while back to make MyPictures...
  10. 2 folders with same name

2 folders with same name: I have my photos in 2 folders on my OneDrive. They both appear in Explorer with the same name ‘Pictures’. When I look at Properties, I see that one of them is located at Onedrive/MyPictures which is its original name. I think I did some tweak a while back to make MyPictures...