Windows 10: 2 Finger scroll stops working at random

Discus and support 2 Finger scroll stops working at random in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys looking for some help. I have a Acer ES1 laptop running Windows 10. The problem i'm having is the 2 finger scroll stops working at random on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeyKarate, Sep 7, 2016.

1. 2 Finger scroll stops working at random

Hey guys looking for some help. I have a Acer ES1 laptop running Windows 10. The problem i'm having is the 2 finger scroll stops working at random on sites like Youtube, etc. I am using the ELAN driver.

Any ideas how i can fix this. I am terrible with computers so if you don't mind dumbing it down for me, thanks alot *chuckle

:)

JoeyKarate, Sep 7, 2016

2. Two Fingered Scroll not Working on Windows 10

Good Evening,

I recently updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10 and the 2 finger scroll stopped working. All other short cuts work, such as the 3 fingered gesture down to show the desktop and 3 fingered gesture up to enable 'Task View'. How do I get the 2 fingered scroll
    to start working again?

Thanks,

Jacqie

JacqieWilson, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Two Fingered Scroll not Working on Windows 10

I forgot to mention this in the post, I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

JacqieWilson, Sep 7, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

2 Finger scroll stops working at random

Hi,
    Go to Settings, Devices, select Mouse&Touchpad, scroll down to Additional Mouse Options, go to Elan tab, highlight the Elan smartpad and click Options, try switching to reverse scroll and other options to get the right settings which could work for you, I have attached my settings for comparing but you may have to try different options.

2 Finger scroll stops working at random [​IMG]

brummyfan, Sep 7, 2016
  5. Hey thanks for the advice. I have always used reverse scrolling (I slide fingers down to make the screen go down) since it's the only way it feels normal. Still gets stuck every once in awhile.

2 Finger scroll stops working at random [​IMG]

JoeyKarate, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

2 Finger scroll stops working at random

1. 2 Finger scroll stops working at random - Similar Threads - Finger scroll stops

2. scrolling with 2 fingers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scrolling with 2 fingers: Hello, I'm using a thinkpad laptop but the two finger scrolling is not working. I check my settings and there are no options to turn it on or off. Is it possible to have this feature?...
  3. scrolling with 2 fingers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrolling with 2 fingers: Hello, I'm using a thinkpad laptop but the two finger scrolling is not working. I check my settings and there are no options to turn it on or off. Is it possible to have this feature?...
  4. scrolling with 2 fingers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help enabling 2-finger scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help enabling 2-finger scrolling: I use an HP PCSuddenly, I couldn't scroll with 2 fingers anymore and this has been continued for a week. I tried everything I could - changed the mouse pointer, uninstalled/updated the touchpad, updated the system - but I could not figure out where to enable the 2-finger...
  6. scrolling and zooming with 2 fingers on touchpad

scrolling and zooming with 2 fingers on touchpad: I was able to scroll and zoom with 2 fingers with the touchpad but then the touchpad stopped working completely so I uninstalled it but now I can't make any adjustments from touchpad settings, the touchpad works but I can't scroll and zoom with 2 fingers, how do I fix that?...
  7. Two-finger scrolling stops randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two-finger scrolling stops randomly: Computer/Laptop: Samsung NP350V5X-S01IN OS: Windows 10, latest updated. Touchpad: Synaptics Touchpad V7.5 The two finger scrolling function stops randomly and comes back after restart. All my settings are ok. Someone please suggest something, it's so annoying. submitted...
  8. 2 finger scroll not working after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 finger scroll not working after reset: I reset my Lenovo IdeaPad S145 and it has windows 10, my 2 finger scroll option does not work on the device anymore and I have updated the drivers, completely uninstalled the drivers and the device and reinstalled them and I still cant get it to work. The part I am most...
  9. can't scroll with 2 fingers

can't scroll with 2 fingers: I can't scroll with 2 fingers, I've tried the solution below but the tab in step 4 of both methods doesn't exist, i also tried installing synaptics but just keep getting a message popup saying no need to install synaptics pointing device driver Method 1: Change the Mouse...
  10. 2 finger scrolling on Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 finger scrolling on Touchpad not working: Hello, I recently realized my 2 finger scrolling on my Microsoft Surface Pro is not working. I have tried to restart my laptop and update my laptop multiple times and nothing has really changed....