Windows 10: 2 HDMI C docking station not working.

Discus and support 2 HDMI C docking station not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there I have a laptop ASUS VivoBook S15 and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock. I've tried to find a solution online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MigFP, Sep 23, 2022.

1. MigFP Win User

2 HDMI C docking station not working.

Hello there I have a laptop ASUS VivoBook S15 and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've also done the following:update drivers.check cables and connection.Display settings multiple displays, detect other displays etc.laptop: ASUS VivoBook i7, 12GB RAM, Windows 11Dockstation: HUB Docking Station Tipo-C, w/ Duplo HDMI , USB, VGA, RJ45, card reader, Jack 3.5mm and Tipo-C PD link: https://pcgo.pt/tipo-c/8397-hub-docking-station-tipo

:)

MigFP, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Malogo Win User

HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

Hello Craig. Thanks for your reply,

So I used the C docking station first but only the UBS ports work. Then I ordered the splitter thinking it would make a difference but it didn't work. The goal is to have 2 monitors plus the lap top work simultaneously in extended mode. So far when I connect the monitors to the docking station or splitter I get a "no HDMI signal".

I just wanna make sure is not the laptop specs before I keep buying stuff that is not going to work.

This are the specs:

Laptop: MD Athlon Silver 3050U with Radeon Graphics 2.30 GHz

C docking: USB C Hub, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, USB-C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitors for Windows, USB C Adapter with 2 HDMI 4K, 3 USB, 100W PD, SD/TF for Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360, Surface,etc

Splitter: USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter 4K @60hz,Selore&S-Global Type C to HDMI Converter for MacBook Pro Air 2020/2019/2018,LenovoYoga 920/Thinkpad T480,Dell XPS 13/15,etc

Thanks for taking the time.

Malogo, Sep 23, 2022
  3. CraigLong Win User

You don't need an HDMI splitter if you have a docking station. The splitter may only just duplicate your displays. Plug your monitors into the docking station and try. Use an adapter to go from Display port to HDMI, USB to HDMI, Thunderbolt to HDMI, USB-C to HDMI, etc. if your monitor has only HDMI in. Docking stations usually have all the ports you need.

Press Win +P to select display options.

I'm not tech savvy so I'm wondering if this has to do with the graphic or computer specs? windows 11 ?

No. I wouldn't think so.

https://www.guidingtech.com/best-docking-stations-multiple-monitors/

CraigLong, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Malogo Win User

Hello Dave.

I first tried to connect via docking station but only the usb ports work ( mouse, keyboard) Then I ordered the splitter thinking it would make a difference but it doesn't work. The goal is to have the 2 monitors plus the laptop work at the same time in extended mode.

The computer is: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U with Radeon Graphics 2.30 GHz

The splitter is: USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter 4K @60hz,Selore&S-Global Type C to HDMI Converter for MacBook Pro Air 2020/2019/2018,LenovoYoga 920/Thinkpad T480,Dell XPS 13/15,etc

USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter 4K @60hz,Selore&S-Global Type C to HDMI Converter for MacBook Pro Air 2020/2019/2018,LenovoYoga 920/Thinkpad T480,Dell XPS 13/15,etc : Amazon.ca: Electronics

The C dock is: USB C Hub, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, USB-C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitors for Windows, USB C Adapter with 2 HDMI 4K, 3 USB, 100W PD, SD/TF for Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360, Surface,etc

USB C Hub, USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter, USB-C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitors for Windows, USB C Adapter with 2 HDMI 4K, 3 USB, 100W PD, SD/TF for Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360, Surface,etc : Amazon.ca: Electronics

Thanks for taking the time.

Malogo, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. 2 HDMI C docking station not working. - Similar Threads - HDMI docking station

2. USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI: Hi,I am trying to connect 2 monitors to a MSI modern 14 C12M Computer but I connect a USB c docking station and the usb work correctly but it doesn't detect the hdmi connection.How I solve that?...
  3. USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI: Hi,I am trying to connect 2 monitors to a MSI modern 14 C12M Computer but I connect a USB c docking station and the usb work correctly but it doesn't detect the hdmi connection.How I solve that?...
  4. 2 HDMI C docking station not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HDMI C docking station not working.: Hello there I have a laptop ASUS VivoBook S15 and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've also done the...
  5. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  6. Docking Station

Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  7. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.: Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've...
  9. HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.: Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've...
  10. USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN: Good morning and happy new year. I have TWO Delock USB Type-C™ 3.1 Docking Station 4K 30 Hz Item no 87298 https://www.delock.de/produkte/G_87298/merkmale.html?setLanguage=en and the HDMI and LAN not work. Also a D-link DUB-M530...