Windows 10: 2 images

Discus and support 2 images in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]His these are the images in order[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-images/34e230f2-a333-430e-941a-402ef9ef9c76" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jag-M, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Jag-M Win User

2 images

2 images [​IMG]His these are the images in order2 images [​IMG]

:)

Jag-M, Nov 5, 2018

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 5, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Nov 5, 2018
  4. 2 images

System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

2 images

1. 2 images - Similar Threads - images

2. The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Window RE image was not found: Split from this thread. I have "The Window RE image was not found." problem also. winre.wim is located at C:\Recovery\WindowsRE taken from another tutorial Should I move it to c:\windows\system32\recovery??????Once I get it in the right place, do I extract contents from it...
  3. The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Window RE image was not found: Split from this thread. I have "The Window RE image was not found." problem also. winre.wim is located at C:\Recovery\WindowsRE taken from another tutorial Should I move it to c:\windows\system32\recovery??????Once I get it in the right place, do I extract contents from it...
  4. The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why My Images Not Visible When Copying Pages In Microsoft Journal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why My Images Not Visible When Copying Pages In Microsoft Journal: Recently, I have encountered a significant problem where images are not visible when attempting to copy pages within the app Microsoft Journal.Despite the absence of images during the copy process, they become visible once the page is saved as a PDF. However, this workaround...
  6. Why My Images Not Visible When Copying Pages In Microsoft Journal

Why My Images Not Visible When Copying Pages In Microsoft Journal: Recently, I have encountered a significant problem where images are not visible when attempting to copy pages within the app Microsoft Journal.Despite the absence of images during the copy process, they become visible once the page is saved as a PDF. However, this workaround...
  7. Our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station Has Gone Dark Again!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station Has Gone Dark Again!: So -Two years after our re-engineered fix for our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station it’s gone dark again. I reapplied the 2022 fix and even got a new IO code but no luck. I’m assuming it has to do with weather.io and connecting to it’s servers. Anybody have a...
  8. Our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station Has Gone Dark Again!

Our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station Has Gone Dark Again!: So -Two years after our re-engineered fix for our Sharper Image WS 115 Weather Station it’s gone dark again. I reapplied the 2022 fix and even got a new IO code but no luck. I’m assuming it has to do with weather.io and connecting to it’s servers. Anybody have a...
  9. Raw image development with Windows Photos application?

Raw image development with Windows Photos application?: Hi everybody,I am using Window 10 Professional - Version 22H2 I see that it is possible to view or open ? a Raw image using the Windows Photos application. Is it the Jpeg image incorporated into the Raw or really an interpretation of the Raw data by the application? In other...
  10. Windows 11 can't upload images in "ask a question"

Windows 11 can't upload images in "ask a question": Inserting a image .png or .jpg, 300 KB fails here in "Ask a Question" -> Files failed to upload I actually wanted to ask a question about Windows 11 language but this is not possible without images....