Windows 10: 2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google?

Discus and support 2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have no Ethernet what so ever... I updated everything I could including the Ethernet from ASUS. I get limited connection. 9324 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheBlackRussian, Jul 28, 2015.

1. 2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google?

I have no Ethernet what so ever... I updated everything I could including the Ethernet from ASUS.
    I get limited connection.

:)

TheBlackRussian, Jul 28, 2015

2. how to make cortana search box black

You can choose one of the High contrast themes at Settings> Personalization > Colors > High Contrast Settings.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 28, 2015
  3. how to make cortana search box black

Microsoft has changed Cortana's box color according to the theme you have selected, lite or dark. You need to select Dark theme for making cortana box gray, or use the registry edit if that helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 28, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google?

1. Cortana is set up to use Bing and so far there is no way to switch that to anything else.

BunnyJ, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google?

1. 2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google? - Similar Threads - Ethernet Cortana search

2. How to make the search bar use Google?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make the search bar use Google?: How do i use google for both image and text search? I already have google Chrome as the default browser but it keeps using bing on edge, setting google to default engine on edge doesn't work I'm fine with using edge but is there a way to use google for the search bar? If...
  3. Is it possible to make Cortana to use Google Chrome instead of Edge for web searching?

Is it possible to make Cortana to use Google Chrome instead of Edge for web searching?: Title says it all really. Appreciate any advice! submitted by /u/Shapebuster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0epoy/is_it_possible_to_make_cortana_to_use_google/
  4. Changing Cortana search to Google

Changing Cortana search to Google: Is there a way to change the Windows 10 taskbar search to Google without setting Chrome as my default browser, and using an extension? I very much like the Edge beta, but I prefer Google as my search engine. submitted by /u/gotthelife11 [link] [comments]...
  5. How to make Cortana search box smaller

in Cortana
    How to make Cortana search box smaller: My Windows 10 computer just updated itself and now when I click the Cortana search icon, it's twice as big it was before. Is there any way to make it smaller? If so, how can I do it?...
  6. How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing: Hello, I would like to know how to make Cortana search in Google rather then Bing. I have changed the default browser to Firefox. Used the EdgeDeflector program to use Firefox instead of Edge. Added Google to Bing Firefox addon. If I make a search via Cortana and I...
  7. Make Google Default Search in IE??

in Browsers and Email
    Make Google Default Search in IE??: I've been trying to figure out how to add google search to IE and make it my default search engine. When I go to the add on gallery here: http://www.iegallery.com/en-us/addon...&featuretype=2 and click google, then add to IE, nothing happens. I just found this...
  8. How to make Cortana use Google rather than Bing

in Browsers and Email
    How to make Cortana use Google rather than Bing: I found this video on youtube and thought it would help a lot of people. It fixed one of my major problems with windows 10, bing! As much as i love having a search right on the taskbar, bing just does not seem to work with me *Cool! 0eiWh1QOau0 16024
  9. Easy way to make Cortana use Google for (Chrome) browser searches

Easy way to make Cortana use Google for (Chrome) browser searches: If like me, you prefer to use Google for searching (and if your default browser is Chrome), there are a couple of extensions that will redirect Cortana's Bing search to Google. Seems to work well so far. The one I've tried is called "Bing2Google." I would assume there...
  10. How can I make Cortana use Firefox and Google search engine?

How can I make Cortana use Firefox and Google search engine?: It's really pissing me off that they won't let us do this. Can't I edit the file like the registry? Any help? 76448