2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google?

Discus and support 2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I have no Ethernet what so ever... I updated everything I could including the Ethernet from ASUS. I get limited connection. 9324 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheBlackRussian, Jul 28, 2015.

1. TheBlackRussian Win User

I have no Ethernet what so ever... I updated everything I could including the Ethernet from ASUS.
    I get limited connection.

:)

TheBlackRussian, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP Win User

how to make cortana search box black

You can choose one of the High contrast themes at Settings> Personalization > Colors > High Contrast Settings.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Sumit Dhiman2 Win User
    how to make cortana search box black

Microsoft has changed Cortana's box color according to the theme you have selected, lite or dark. You need to select Dark theme for making cortana box gray, or use the registry edit if that helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 28, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

1. Cortana is set up to use Bing and so far there is no way to switch that to anything else.

BunnyJ, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google? - Similar Threads - Ethernet Cortana search

1. Delete Ethernet connections?

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete Ethernet connections?: Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean. 112364
  2. Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings: [img] Hello all. i am trying to fix a friends network issue, his laptop is always connected to the wi fi and cannot connect to the ethernet adapter when he used to be able to, i have tried to update the drivers and when i do the adapter then vanished from the settings when i...
  3. Whats a Good 1GB Ethernet Card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats a Good 1GB Ethernet Card?: I want to upgrade my internet speed. Currently I'm running a cap of 100mpbs off my MSI mobo. But I want 1GB speeds. Whats a good ethernet card you can recommend? Heres my PC specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/xlook/saved/ 112121
  4. Connecting two pc's using ethernet cable, while one is wireless

in Windows 10 Support
    Connecting two pc's using ethernet cable, while one is wireless: Hi everyone at TenForums :) This is Thomas from Copenhagen At my new workshop (photographer), I'm connected to my friendly office-nabours guest wifi network using an ASUS PCE-AC68 adapter. However in my work setup, I have until now been connecting my main pc, a Dell Aurora...
  5. Win10 1803 Loss of Direct Ethernet Link in LAN

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1803 Loss of Direct Ethernet Link in LAN: Hi, Subsequent to 1803 upgrade I have lost the direct ethernet link I had established between my two Win 10 Desktop PC's. Have tried everything to restore it but to no avail. If it is not possible to do so (and I suspect that may be the case), is there any way I can add my 2...
  6. Ethernet doesn't have valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Support
    Ethernet doesn't have valid IP configuration: Hey, My gf's computer in her office (a school) was slow and riddled with viruses, so I had the bright idea to use the media creation tool to upgrade the machine to from win7 to win10 (x86) - clean install. Now, the ethernet that it was connected to before gives the error...
  7. Win10 1803 Loss of Direct Ethernet Link between 2 PC's.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1803 Loss of Direct Ethernet Link between 2 PC's.: Hi, Subsequent to 1803 upgrade I have lost the direct ethernet link I had established between my two Win 10 Desktop PC's. Have tried everything to restore it but to no avail. If it is not possible to do so (and I suspect that may be the case), is there any way I can add my 2...
2 in one. No Ethernet and How to make Cortana search Google? solved