Windows 10: 2 installations of Windows 10 OEM on the same PC

Discus and support 2 installations of Windows 10 OEM on the same PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I install Windows 10 Home with the same OEM license key twice on the same PC, and use both installations in parallel e.g. one for financial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aspirinspb, Aug 3, 2020.

1. 2 installations of Windows 10 OEM on the same PC

Can I install Windows 10 Home with the same OEM license key twice on the same PC, and use both installations in parallel e.g. one for financial operations and the second - for entertainment?

:)

aspirinspb, Aug 3, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 3, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 3, 2020
  4. 2 installations of Windows 10 OEM on the same PC

Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

2 installations of Windows 10 OEM on the same PC

1. 2 installations of Windows 10 OEM on the same PC - Similar Threads - installations OEM same

2. Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem: I have an ssd with windows 10 and a large platter drive. I decided to reformat the platter drive and then unhooked the sata cable from the ssd and used a flash drive to install windows on the hdd. I then decided I wanted to use the ssd again so I unplugged the hdd and plugged...
  3. Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem: I have an ssd with windows 10 and a large platter drive. I decided to reformat the platter drive and then unhooked the sata cable from the ssd and used a flash drive to install windows on the hdd. I then decided I wanted to use the ssd again so I unplugged the hdd and plugged...
  4. Windows 10 on 2 drives in same pc. Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I install 2 OS in one OEM laptop with the same OEM Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install 2 OS in one OEM laptop with the same OEM Win10?: As I would prefer doing different tasks in separate environments OS, is it alright if I install 2 OS of Win 10 in one laptop which has a Win10 of OEM ver? will the existing one expire with a new Win 10 installed?Thanks...
  6. Can I install 2 OS in one OEM laptop with the same OEM Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install 2 OS in one OEM laptop with the same OEM Win10?: As I would prefer doing different tasks in separate environments OS, is it alright if I install 2 OS of Win 10 in one laptop which has a Win10 of OEM ver? will the existing one expire with a new Win 10 installed?Thanks...
  7. Can I install 2 OS in one OEM laptop with the same OEM Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. reusing windows 10 OEM key on same pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reusing windows 10 OEM key on same pc: Hello, I have found this question on the microsoft community, but all threads were locked, so I cannot reply to ask a question. Hence making a new post. My laptop with Wondows 10 Home pre-installed is having all sorts of problems with non-stop blue screens etc. I have tried...
  9. 2 installations - same SDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 installations - same SDD: Hello there. I am currently using my Vivobook's original Windows installation on its SSD. I want to have another installation or better yet clone my current installation (or restore it) to another partition in the same storage SSD. I used EaseUSA Todo Backup to create a...
  10. Windows 10 , 2 verions on the same PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 , 2 verions on the same PC: I have 2 versions of Windows 10 on my PC. How can I remove/delete one of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2-verions-on-the-same-pc/9e48f0e4-4e9d-47bf-97cd-2544b704b9f9