Windows 10: 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not

Discus and support 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have two iPhone 7s that I am trying to back up to my PC The first iPhone is my own which is detected in iTunes and Windows and I am able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bthomet, Dec 7, 2018.

1. bthomet Win User

2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not

Hello, I have two iPhone 7s that I am trying to back up to my PC

The first iPhone is my own which is detected in iTunes and Windows and I am able to view the phone as a storage device and transfer files

The second iPhone is my wife's which is detected in iTunes but is not detected in Windows, a few weeks ago I was able to connect her phone to the PC and view the phone as a storage device but as of now I am no longer able to

I have completely uninstalled the Apple drivers and reinstalled them, rebooted the PC, tried different usb cables and different ports, updated to the latest version of iTunes and Windows will not detect my wife's phone, but will see mine with no problems

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803

:)

bthomet, Dec 7, 2018

2. Surface pro troble connecting to iPhone 7s hotspot

My surface pro takes forever to find my iPhone 7s hotspot. Once found it says "no internet connection"even though the phone is browsing normally. I already changed the phone name to no simbols nor numbers. Didn't work. What is the fix ? ....

Thanks in advance

TucaMonteiro, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Ken_MSFT Win User

How to upload photos from an Iphone to the new Windows 10.

Hi JonLangston,

Sorry you are having trouble.

Here are some steps that might help you start importing photos from the new Windows 10 Photos App.

1) Plug your iphone into your computer

2) Now we need to make sure the iPhone establishes a connection with Windows 10.

3) WindowsKey+E -> Go to "This PC" and make sure your iPhone is listed in the "Devices and drives" section

4) Once your phone is listed launch the Photos App and you should be able to import

The key is to make sure Windows 10 detects your iPhone (step3)

I have created a

Let me know if this helps

Ken_MSFT, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not - Similar Threads - iPhone detected

2. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  3. Announcing February feature update 2.22 for Office for iPhone and iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing February feature update 2.22 for Office for iPhone and iPad: On February 10, 2019, we released the February feature update for Office for iPhone and iPad. Release details Here's everything you need to know about this feature update: Released: February 10, 2019 Version: 2.22 (19020201) Platform: iOS Description: February feature...
  4. IPhone photo download to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPhone photo download to laptop: This is a TWO PART QUESTION... 1... This morning my new computer with Windows 10 asked me how I would like to open the window when I plug in my iPhone... I mistakenly said download photos and videos... I'd rather change that to OPEN FILE FOLDER... How do I change the...
  5. Surface Pro (6): Connection to WiFi Router (that is connected toa 4G LTE) vs. iPhone...

Surface Pro (6): Connection to WiFi Router (that is connected toa 4G LTE) vs. iPhone...: Ok, I've got what I'd call a rather weird issue... Essentially I've switched over from an older macbook pro to the brand new surface pro 6 (at work), all well. As we don't have a landline at the building anymore but rather excellent high speed 4G LTE connections, we've...
  6. I am getting a 1001 error message when i send a lind from my iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting a 1001 error message when i send a lind from my iphone: i have sent a link to my laptop a lot because some site wont let me print something from my iphone now i get a error 1001 why anyone know why. Michele...
  7. How to install iPhone Drivers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install iPhone Drivers on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the reasons Windows 10 doesn’t recognize iPhone and other Apple devices is that the drivers didn’t get installed properly. Ideally, iPhone drivers should get installed in a Windows system automatically as soon as you connect your iPhone/iPad to [...]...
  8. Activesync and contacts on iPhone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activesync and contacts on iPhone: Trying to figure out an issue where a user enters a contact on their iPhone and it never syncs to their contact list on Exchange/Outlook. If they put a contact in their contacts list in Outlook it syncs to the iPhone just fine. If it is put on their iPhone it doesn't sync...
  9. Unable to connect to Iphone Hotspot via WIFI

Unable to connect to Iphone Hotspot via WIFI: Hi, I have been having issues connecting my laptop to my Iphone Data Hotspot via WIFI. I am able to connect other devices to my Hotspot via WIFI but not my laptop. I have tried connecting via lightning cable and it works fine! I have a video of what happens to my iphone...
  10. iPhone detected but won't show in Computer

iPhone detected but won't show in Computer: When I connect my iPhone to Windows 10 PC via USB it asks to trust PC on phone, but does not consistently show up in Computer or iTunes on PC, but shows in device drivers shown in Control Panel/Devices and Printers, and Device Manager/USB Ports. Have tried all different...