Windows 10: 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not

Discus and support 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have two iPhone 7s that I am trying to back up to my PC The first iPhone is my own which is detected in iTunes and Windows and I am able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bthomet, Dec 7, 2018.

1. bthomet Win User

2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not

Hello, I have two iPhone 7s that I am trying to back up to my PC

The first iPhone is my own which is detected in iTunes and Windows and I am able to view the phone as a storage device and transfer files

The second iPhone is my wife's which is detected in iTunes but is not detected in Windows, a few weeks ago I was able to connect her phone to the PC and view the phone as a storage device but as of now I am no longer able to

I have completely uninstalled the Apple drivers and reinstalled them, rebooted the PC, tried different usb cables and different ports, updated to the latest version of iTunes and Windows will not detect my wife's phone, but will see mine with no problems

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803

:)

bthomet, Dec 7, 2018

2. Surface pro troble connecting to iPhone 7s hotspot

My surface pro takes forever to find my iPhone 7s hotspot. Once found it says "no internet connection"even though the phone is browsing normally. I already changed the phone name to no simbols nor numbers. Didn't work. What is the fix ? ....

Thanks in advance

TucaMonteiro, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Ken_MSFT Win User

How to upload photos from an Iphone to the new Windows 10.

Hi JonLangston,

Sorry you are having trouble.

Here are some steps that might help you start importing photos from the new Windows 10 Photos App.

1) Plug your iphone into your computer

2) Now we need to make sure the iPhone establishes a connection with Windows 10.

3) WindowsKey+E -> Go to "This PC" and make sure your iPhone is listed in the "Devices and drives" section

4) Once your phone is listed launch the Photos App and you should be able to import

The key is to make sure Windows 10 detects your iPhone (step3)

I have created a

Let me know if this helps

Ken_MSFT, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not - Similar Threads - iPhone detected

2. Fixes for common iPhone problems with the Windows 10 Photos App!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixes for common iPhone problems with the Windows 10 Photos App!: If you get the dreaded "Something went wrong" during import from an iPhone it is likely caused by a setting in the iPhone. I spent many hours trying every suggestion that I could find on the internet to fix it. The problem was fixed for me by changing a setting on the...
  3. How to back up iPhone to the PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to back up iPhone to the PC?: I want to use my iPhone as a storage device to transfer files. This phone is detected by iTunes but is not detected by Windows (10 Pro 64 bit version 1803). Some days ago I was able to connect my iPhone to the PC and see the pictures but now it is impossible by any means. I...
  4. Issues connecting iphone to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues connecting iphone to windows 10: I have issues connecting my iphone 8 plus to my laptop which is currently running Windows 10 for extraction of photos. This issue occurred only recently. Previously it was working fine. I have tried the solutions provided online but it didn't solve the issue. Hope...
  5. How can I unlink iPhone from the laptop?

How can I unlink iPhone from the laptop?: I made a mistake linking my iPhone to the laptop. I liked that idea when a pop-up asked me if I would like to do it. But now I feel terrible when forced to hear my phone ringing from my laptop. I cannot figure out how to unlink my devices so I ask for your help....
  6. Windows 10 Photo Not Adding iPhone Photos From NAS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photo Not Adding iPhone Photos From NAS: Greetings: I added a Photos search folder that points to NAS. Most of these pictures in this folder were taken from my iPhone 8. While Photos add .jpg's and all my videos to the collection, it will not add the pictures I took from my iPhone. What is the solution to...
  7. Cannot see pictures on Windows 10 PC after cutting them from my Iphone 5SE, using new HP pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot see pictures on Windows 10 PC after cutting them from my Iphone 5SE, using new HP pc: I cut and pasted pictures from my I-phone 5SE to my new HP Windows 10 desktop. Only two of the pictures will open to view. Windows says it does not support or recognize the .JPG file format. I can use any help available. Thanks...
  8. Download Snaptube Apk free for android,Iphone&windows

in Browsers and Email
    Download Snaptube Apk free for android,Iphone&windows: Free download introduce Snaptube APK application free, old & most recent adaptation 2018 for Android, PC, Windows, Laptop, Java, Iphone. Snaptube is the online HD Videos downloader application that gives you a chance to download sequential motion pictures, tunes...
  9. I can’t transfer photos from iPhone to the computer

I can’t transfer photos from iPhone to the computer: My iPhone got connected to the PC without any problems but when I try to open pictures on the iPhone to transfer them to the PC, it doesn’t allow me to select them. I encountered this issue a few days ago after update....
  10. iPhone detected but won't show in Computer

iPhone detected but won't show in Computer: When I connect my iPhone to Windows 10 PC via USB it asks to trust PC on phone, but does not consistently show up in Computer or iTunes on PC, but shows in device drivers shown in Control Panel/Devices and Printers, and Device Manager/USB Ports. Have tried all different...