Windows 10: 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not

Discus and support 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have two iPhone 7s that I am trying to back up to my PC The first iPhone is my own which is detected in iTunes and Windows and I am able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bthomet, Dec 7, 2018.

1. bthomet Win User

2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not

Hello, I have two iPhone 7s that I am trying to back up to my PC

The first iPhone is my own which is detected in iTunes and Windows and I am able to view the phone as a storage device and transfer files

The second iPhone is my wife's which is detected in iTunes but is not detected in Windows, a few weeks ago I was able to connect her phone to the PC and view the phone as a storage device but as of now I am no longer able to

I have completely uninstalled the Apple drivers and reinstalled them, rebooted the PC, tried different usb cables and different ports, updated to the latest version of iTunes and Windows will not detect my wife's phone, but will see mine with no problems

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803

:)

bthomet, Dec 7, 2018

2. Surface pro troble connecting to iPhone 7s hotspot

My surface pro takes forever to find my iPhone 7s hotspot. Once found it says "no internet connection"even though the phone is browsing normally. I already changed the phone name to no simbols nor numbers. Didn't work. What is the fix ? ....

Thanks in advance

TucaMonteiro, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Ken_MSFT Win User

How to upload photos from an Iphone to the new Windows 10.

Hi JonLangston,

Sorry you are having trouble.

Here are some steps that might help you start importing photos from the new Windows 10 Photos App.

1) Plug your iphone into your computer

2) Now we need to make sure the iPhone establishes a connection with Windows 10.

3) WindowsKey+E -> Go to "This PC" and make sure your iPhone is listed in the "Devices and drives" section

4) Once your phone is listed launch the Photos App and you should be able to import

The key is to make sure Windows 10 detects your iPhone (step3)

I have created a

Let me know if this helps

Ken_MSFT, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. 2 iPhone 7s, one is detected in Windows 10 and the other is not - Similar Threads - iPhone detected

2. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  3. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  4. Windows no longer updates, and mobile devices are no longer detected iPhone and Android

Windows no longer updates, and mobile devices are no longer detected iPhone and Android: Summary: Haven't been able to update since 09-2023. Both 09-2023 and 10-2023 cumulative updates fail to install, and my Android and iPhone are no longer detected in File Explorer. The in place upgrade always fails, as does resetting through Windows 11.Ever since last month,...
  5. Windows no longer updates, and mobile devices are no longer detected iPhone and Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no longer updates, and mobile devices are no longer detected iPhone and Android: Summary: Haven't been able to update since 09-2023. Both 09-2023 and 10-2023 cumulative updates fail to install, and my Android and iPhone are no longer detected in File Explorer. The in place upgrade always fails, as does resetting through Windows 11.Ever since last month,...
  6. My PC will not detect my iPhone 13?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC will not detect my iPhone 13?: I have tried other cords, restarting iPhone and computer, updating drivers etc. When I plug my phone into my laptop, the laptop detects it. Yet, with the pc, it will not recognize my iPhone is plugged in....
  7. My PC will not detect my iPhone 13?

My PC will not detect my iPhone 13?: I have tried other cords, restarting iPhone and computer, updating drivers etc. When I plug my phone into my laptop, the laptop detects it. Yet, with the pc, it will not recognize my iPhone is plugged in....
  8. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone: Hello, since some time my Windows 10 PC won't detect my iPhone 6s. When I plug it in it sees a device, starts charging but I dont see my iPhone in file explorer.This is what I see in device manager. Funnily iTunes sees the phone but I need to transfer photos.Devices tab in...
  9. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone: Hello, since some time my Windows 10 PC won't detect my iPhone 6s. When I plug it in it sees a device, starts charging but I dont see my iPhone in file explorer.This is what I see in device manager. Funnily iTunes sees the phone but I need to transfer photos.Devices tab in...
  10. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware