Windows 10: 2 issues I need to resolve.

Discus and support 2 issues I need to resolve. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 using the free upgrade a while back. my pc crashed , i restored it and have been stuck with windows 7 again.. BUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Beeman410, May 12, 2020.

1. Beeman410 Win User

2 issues I need to resolve.

1. I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 using the free upgrade a while back.

my pc crashed , i restored it and have been stuck with windows 7 again.. BUT my bios still says its using windows 10..

How do i get back to using windows 10?

2. I want to upgrade my HD to an SSD, will I need to buy windows 10 or can I transfer?

:)

Beeman410, May 12, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 12, 2020
  3. Tommy Win User
    Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, May 12, 2020
  4. 2 issues I need to resolve.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 12, 2020
Thema:

2 issues I need to resolve.

1. 2 issues I need to resolve. - Similar Threads - issues need resolve

2. How can I resolve this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I resolve this issue?: Hi.. I'm currently using MS Office 2019. Among all the office services, I mostly uses Excel Version 2311 Build 16.0.17029.2002 64-bit. Till 05.Jan.2024, it was working fine, but today, as I tried to load data from a specific file, it showed me this Microsoft Excel couldn't...
  3. How can I resolve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve this issue?: Hi.. I'm currently using MS Office 2019. Among all the office services, I mostly uses Excel Version 2311 Build 16.0.17029.2002 64-bit. Till 05.Jan.2024, it was working fine, but today, as I tried to load data from a specific file, it showed me this Microsoft Excel couldn't...
  4. I need help resolving the THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED bsod issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help resolving the THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED bsod issue: My computer randomly restarted when i turned it on. It has the blue screen of death and has the error: THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I need help. Whenever i put it into safe mode it randomly restarts. I dont want to erase all of my data. I have so much important stuff on...
  5. I need help resolving the THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED bsod issue

I need help resolving the THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED bsod issue: My computer randomly restarted when i turned it on. It has the blue screen of death and has the error: THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I need help. Whenever i put it into safe mode it randomly restarts. I dont want to erase all of my data. I have so much important stuff on...
  6. I need help resolving the THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED bsod issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.: This resolve on another issue which helped me as well is actual an all purpose fix for more than a mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-randomly-slowed-down-cant-get-it-as-fast-as/1d60bf9c-8543-42c6-8092-fbd445294752Shouldn't this be part...
  8. Need help resolving permission and ownership issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resolving permission and ownership issues: Hi, I created a topic on this but the person helping me has stopped responding and no one has gotten back to me. I really need help with this as it is preventing me from being able to do things that I need with my stystem. Original topic...
  9. Scanning and Repairing Drive C, is this an issue I need to resolve?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scanning and Repairing Drive C, is this an issue I need to resolve?: I was playing a game when my whole computer froze nothing was responding for 10 minutes. I turned it off with the power button (I know its not good to do it on a regular basis but this was just a one time thing) and ever since when I boot up I get a message that says scanning...
  10. Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction: Team, please let me know if there is anybody out there that is successfull in getting chrome to work again on a windows 10 n , after the most recent updates Chrome works whenever it wants to . I have a AMD based machine. It will sometimes load pages quickly then stop working,...